• Yes, I think he is too old

When your girlfriend is younger than your children...I know she will be well taken care of financially, but I wonder if being one of many "baby mommas" is worth the money? I feel like I'd rather be with someone who could be a good partner than a cash machine. I don't know their relationship but a much older man who has sewn his wild oats so widely doesn't seem like he's the prime candidate when looking for a family man. He also has a temper as we know.

• Too many is too hard.

A person shouldn't have more kids than they have people in the family to drive them around. When a person has a lot of kids, their resources for each child gets diluted. It's too hard to take each one to practice and to lessons, so the kids end up getting nothing.

• Why should it be not ok...

It definitely OK. There's no such thing as having too many kids. If that's the amount they want, then so be it. There's no law against having an amount of kids, no one should tell her not to. It may be hard, yet again it's still her decision. Maybe she enjoys it anyway.

• No, Mel Gibson does not have too many kids.

Mel Gibson may have many children, and maybe they're with multiple females, but he is rich enough to support each and ever child he has. Financially, he is more than equipped to provide for each of his children so they each can lead a comfortable life. whether he has enough time to personally devote to each child in order to ensure he is a decent fother figure is entirely up to Mel Gibson.

• No, big family is good.

There is nothing like too many kids, Mel Gibson is comfortable with the number of kids he has and so should everyone else. In modern day, getting more than three kids is seen as uncivilized but that should not be the case. If one is capable of taking care of those kids, then well and good, bring them!