• Modern Music influences young children negatively.

Modern music definitely influences young children negatively. So many songs today are about violence, guns, sex, and other things that children really don't need to hear about. When the kids hear these songs, they start to mimic that same behavior and cause disruptions in school and with parents. I really think there should be a filter on music today.

• Music is not the problem, commercialism is.

There is a growing problem in modern popular music, but the driving force behind it is the same as how fast food like McDonalds affected the quality of food eaten by the masses and what Michael Bay films have done for movies. Corporations have now also gained a firm grasp on the music we listen to, filling it with the musical equivalent of sugar and salt, then brainwashing society to eat it up. Sugar, like Sexuality, is good, fine, and necesary for life, but when that's all you're eating or you're getting it repeatedly in high doses, it becomes extremely unhealthy. The problem isnt violence, sex, or profanity. The problem is that it's all we're getting. The top 10 songs always have something to do with relationships, as if that's all that is important in life. There's no variety.

• I have seen an 11 year old child in my school become GAY because of Modern Music. I know bad people who follow singers.

I have wanted to voice my opinion for ages, and now I have the chance.

What I have said in my headline is true. I am not kidding. Completely and totally true.

There are so many bad people in my school. My school is Hoover Middle School. The gay person now has a new name: her/his old name used to be Parker Puleio. Now her/his name is Adison Puleio.

How did she become gay because of this? She has a good voice, yes. But she was influenced by singers to become a modern voice. She is confused. All gays are confused.It is not wrongforboystohaveagood voice.Now she hasruinedher life. She gets C's, because she spends a lot of time with the badkidswho get F's
    Now she drinks estrogen.

By the way, my school isone ofthebest in the state of Maryland. You should check out other schools.

There is some disrespectful thing going on. I have recently moved in from Pennsylvania.I wenttoa public school, and in there, sixth grade was elementary school. Therewereno bad kids there like the ones in Hoover. Is it a Maryland thing? Or is it just that here, since a lot of good jobs such as the FDA are here, so the parents are so involved in their work, that they don't pay attention to their children. Or maybe Maryland is justbad.

Well, take it from a kid who deals with these people every day.
    These bad kids do bad things. To name the disrespectful part of them, I have a teacher where people smirk when he scolds them for misbehaving. They motion each other to tell each other that he stinks. There is one person who always gets in trouble from him because he is always talking back.

Now dating.There is this really bad group that Adison is in that always talks about dating. The people dating want to be like those people in songs; breaking up, kissing every other day. There are two really weird kids that started dating. One, everyone thinks is weird, but he still acts bad, and curses. The girl is just plain weird. But then the girl stopped being like that. The girl is Jamie Cooper and the boy is Amiel Bengert. The girl started hanging around the bad kids, and stopped being weird. But here's the thing: Once, she texted Amiel, "do you want to have sex with me?" I'm just like, about to punch her and talk some sense into her. DATING? CURSING? BEING DISRESPECTFUL? Seriously? But she doesn't actually want to do it - she just wants to get more "drama" or "popularity" or whatever in her life.

Bad kids are just the people that the good kids (who are actually going to get good jobs in life) have to stay away from. That'sright. If this paragraph sounds like you, or IS one of the three kids I mentioned, then you really should change. That's all you are.

And if you thinkyouarealeader andyoudothat, you are wrong, becauseyoufollowsingers,andsingtheresongs, soyouare notaleader.

• Yes modern music messes kids up

Modern music is not only un catchy, it is also bad for kids, and the sad thing is, thats waht they are listening to... Or at least most of them. The lyrics of todays music have lots of swares, causing many kids to sware a lot. This music also makes many kids want to have se... Well, you know what. The thing is, in my school, the few of us who listen to classic rock behave a lot better and are a lot smarter.

• Music Has Changed

Music has changed greatly, as a person living in 2016 I can definitely say it has affected kids in some way. The artist is not making or forcing the kids to drink, smoke, have sex etc., but they are glorifying it and many people can take those lyrics and think it's cool to do. There not really telling them to not take drugs and all that, but they are influencing their decisions greatly. If they see the person they idolize say something, these people might just want to go do it too, just because they think it will make them cool.

• :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :)

• Yes it does

Today's music negatively affect the children of a young age. Songs that have inappropriate themes tell children to do it and children follow it just to look 'cool'. Some songs also have swearing in them which further influence a kid to swear. Modern music should have a parental lock system

• It does not affect us children.

As a middle school girl, we talk a lot about music. However, some some songs are explicit and violent but my friends and I are not violent. Also, music does not cause bad behavior. As a sister, my brother listens to the weirdest songs. However, his behavior is still the same.

• It's teaching kids more about the bad side of reality!

Radios should now either say that explicit channels are recommended for mature audiences or allow parental controls. That way, the children would be restricted to family stations. How many kids do you see at school singing inappropriate songs just to be "cool"? In the past, the music was more kid friendly and nice for the ears. It's so irritating to tune into the radio now for some quality songs and hear lyrics that only porn addicts would love!

• As a 17 year old girl

The type of music that goes around nowadays definitely affects anyone who listens to it. No matter what age, but more noticeably within the younger generations. I see it every day as I walk through the hallways of my small high school. I was even enrolled in a college course in which we analyzed lyrics of songs throughout the ages, and how they affected people. We all came to consensus with that modern music has a very negative affect on teenagers especially. Today's Rap music mainly talks about sex, drugs, alcohol, and things of that nature. That automatically puts those things in a teenagers head, and hey, if this famous person is doing it why don't we? No all Rap is inappropriate, I will definitely say that, but most is. Even heavy metal can be okay to listen to, but then again there is the bad heavy metal that could be talking about who knows what.
    I live day by day listening to music, and when people ask me what I listen to, I specifically say "Anything that doesn't talk about sex, drugs, killing people, or any of that jazz." I listen to Rap, Punk, Country, Metal, and Pop music. Each genre has those songs that are inappropriate, and that definitely affect the listeners.

• Music is magical.

I am a senior in high school. My life has never been easy. Music has helped with a lot of problems that i have had. My mother left when I was 3 years old. My grandma died and I don't even remember her. So, anyone that says music is "inappropriate" has honestly been pampered and never tried to connect to real music.

• No, Music actually increases intellectual and creative stance in children.

When people listen to music, it can be a gateway to expressing their emotions. I'm actually writing an essay right now about how music negatively and positively affects the brain and students. I can say that there is a lot of evidence saying that music actually helps the brain for than hurts. It can save lives, but it can also take them.

• No n o

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no no ono no on ononon on onononononon jjizxcj boengwoertwero 2g wehtw gjgr igrgrhjgfhj g rj j j f j fs df fj fj djgjsd sf wf i jwr wrij wri wgj wrg owbgj gwfj fijb rfgj rgjwrj rjkeg nfd fnk dfk fnk efbk wrij ergk ergiefg pjeg ojf grj nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• No it does not

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d dd d

• No it does not