• I think yes and no

Well I think Yes money brings happiness , i mean come on guys u say that money can't cure ur sickness but I prefer being sick in a comfortable bed or in Jacuzzi instead of dying in a miserable place whiteout mendicents our any help. Without money u can’t insure food and stuff for your family and that will destroy them because whiteout food we die. But I also agree that money can’t bring you happiness. When money is used to buy material, that will increase your happiness, but only for a short time, True happiness comes from finding people, animals, and jobs that make you feel happy on a daily basis. Being able to trust someone completely and knowing they'll be waiting at home for you. Knowing you're making a difference their lives or helping someone else will bring you happiness.
    Report Post

• Yes but also no

Fame dose bring happiness and doesnt at the same time. First of all being rich doesn't necessarily make you happy but buying a material good can make you happy for a brief moment in time, but like all other things it will not last forever. Ask yourself this question if you were dying would you rather be in a comfortable bed or Jacuzzi or dying in a miserable place without and color? Same i would be in that jacuzzi also. Second question would you rather be crying in a ferrari or a toyota? SAME i would be in that ferrari. In those examples money would make you happier for a brief moment. And if somebody has money or is better off you will usually be jealous that would make you less happy. On the other side True happiness comes from finding people, animals, and jobs that make you feel happy on a daily basis. And those things are true happiness and take longer to run out and sometimes wont. So whether its goods or memories that make you happy it is honestly in opinion.

• Yes it does

People respect people on the basis of their financial status. Their identity is measured by their prosperity. Poor people's powerful ideas are disregarded and their intelligence denigrated as inferior in Society. It's unfortunate. And is very difficult to fall in love and maintain a healthy relationship without money. Women and money are inseparable from day one. The pronouncement I love you carries responsibility

• Lebron has money

Are you sad? Maybe do you have money? Maybe. See im a genius this argue ment is genius yea yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah re you sad? Maybe do you have money? Maybe. See im a genius this argue ment is genius yea yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah re you sad? Maybe do you have money? Maybe. See im a genius this argue ment is genius yea yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

• Money does bring happiness

Nowadays in our commercial world, everything involves money. Any activities that someone enjoys involves money in some way. If your passion is drawing you'll need pencils and paper, rather you're buying the supplies or someone has bought it for you it still involves money.
    According to a study done by Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School several years ago, happiness increases as someone earns up to $75,000 a year. That's not to say that the more money one makes the happier one gets.

• Money does bring happiness

For me, I believe that money gets you happiness... BUT what makes it different: satisfaction or real joy is the way you spend it:- if you spend it on yourself, you only get satisfied wanting for more.
    But when you spend it on someone else and then when you see them happy, that is when you get what is known as real happiness!

• Money does bring happiness

• If you had the hottest gf and all the money in the world you wouldn't be happy?

Whenever whatever wherever you wanted something you could get it. Have you ever been at a store where you wanted something but it was too much money? You'd never have that again. Ever had acne problems? That's gone. Ever been teased for what you wear? That would be gone. So yes money makes you happy

• I think yes and no

• I think yes and no

• Money can add to your level of happiness, but does not directly cause it.

When money is used to buy material goods, that will increase your happiness, but only for a short time. When it is used to buy things for people you care about, the increased happiness will last longer, but ultimately will fade away. True happiness comes from finding people, animals, locations, and jobs that make you feel happy on a daily basis. Being able to trust someone completely, and knowing they'll be waiting at home for you will bring happiness. Knowing you're making a difference in life or helping someone else with bring you happiness. Buying yourself a new sports car will bring you happiness, but only until a newer model comes out. The problem is people often confuse the results of consumerism with happiness, but these are not the same thing. Consumerism is a process built on temporary happiness that creates a continuous hunger for new things to feel that momentary pleasure often mistaken for happiness.

• I don't believe money bring happiness.

I agree that, in some situations, money can make people happy, meanly if their happiness depend on material goods. Someone may have a lot of money and feel miserable for many reasons. E.G.: lack of trust, love, feel lonely, have an uncurable disease. On the other hand, someone who make enough to have a decent life, may feel successful.

• Money can't bring the true happiness.

I am not saying that money is not important. In our society we need money to survive, but it can not be the focus of our lives. Many people see money as their main goal of life, but if they do that, this will make them superficial, and they might even do things to protrude others. Money help us to achieve our goals, but can not be our motive to live.

• No, ask millionaire!

Look at the life of someone who has money , and look at their end. Ever heard the phase " money is the source of all evil". Money cannot buy family , or peace, nor love . It cannot cure your cancer or sickness. Our society today is an example.

• No, ask millionaire!

Posted by: Mhk
  • Money itself doesn't bring happiness.

In my opinion, nowadays the society has become more and more materialistic as everyone, including me, wanna be rich. But not everyone can make money easily. Some of them, who are clever enough will find ways to hack the bank accounts and to steal from others and someone who have more money is definitely the main target for these people. Despite having a lot of money, they will feel more worried to secure their money store from those clever hackers and robbers

• Happiness Can't Be Bought

Money does not bring happiness. Happiness can not be purchased, you can shop all day and buy all types of products and what have you, but not matter how much money you have, it will not bring you happiness. Happiness does not depend on income level. There are plenty of happy poor people.

• No money does not bring happiness.

Money does not bring happiness, only more items to distract yourself with, more insanely expensive items you do not need and will most likely get mad at and throw away, and only the urge to acquire more money. It may make people happy in the short term but eventually their greed will swallow them whole and make them just as miserable as someone without money.

• Money does not bring happiness!

You will in fact be unhappy if you base your life and personality on how much money do you have! If you do not do the things that you want to do in this life that means you are not happy and thins is true even if you have money. People might value more if you have more money but this actually means that you need to stay away from them because they are not real to you!

• Money can not bring the true happines

So many people say that money brings happiness,but it is wrong because when you become a millonaire,you will change your mind and will use the money to harm people but you can bring happiness by caring from each other and loving and helping eachother.Money is not the most important thing in our life...Health is more important..Without health,you cant work or walk or even have the ability to speak