• I think yes and no

Well I think Yes money brings happiness , i mean come on guys u say that money can't cure ur sickness but I prefer being sick in a comfortable bed or in Jacuzzi instead of dying in a miserable place whiteout mendicents our any help. Without money u can’t insure food and stuff for your family and that will destroy them because whiteout food we die. But I also agree that money can’t bring you happiness. When money is used to buy material, that will increase your happiness, but only for a short time, True happiness comes from finding people, animals, and jobs that make you feel happy on a daily basis. Being able to trust someone completely and knowing they'll be waiting at home for you. Knowing you're making a difference their lives or helping someone else will bring you happiness.

• I think yes and no

• I think yes and no

• I think yes and no

• I think yes and no

• I think yes and no

• Yes,yes,yes money brings happiness

Money bring happiness because we buy whatever we want ,our desires and who said money can make you lonely with money you can buy someone whatever they have been wanting for years . You can also donate money to the poor and make them happy too this would also make you a good person. EVERYBODY WOULD RESPECT YOU

• Money is happiness

Yes money brings happiness , i mean come on guys u say that money can't cure ur sickness but i prefer being sick in a confortble bed or in jaccouzi instead of dying in a misreble place . U say that money cant buy a familly ? But without money u cant insure food and stuff for them and that will destroy them. U say that it cant be a solution for ur problem ? But also without them . MONEY IS HAPPINESS

• No no no

When money is used to buy material goods, that will increase your happiness, but only for a short time. When it is used to buy things for people you care about, the increased happiness will last longer, but ultimately will fade away. True happiness comes from finding people, animals, locations, and jobs that make you feel happy on a daily basis. Being able to trust someone completely, and knowing they'll be waiting at home for you will bring happiness. Knowing you're making a difference in life or helping someone else with bring you happiness. Buying yourself a new sports car will bring you happiness, but only until a newer model comes out. The problem is people often confuse the results of consumerism with happiness, but these are not the same thing. Consumerism is a process built on temporary happiness that creates a continuous hunger for new things to feel that momentary pleasure often mistaken for happiness.

• It's Money People!

When you gain money you feel happy, and when you spend it on a new purse or a new pair of Jordan's that makes you feel happy. If your loved one leaves you, you have a 14k boat to make you feel happy. So it does, basically people act like it does, so it does.

• Money can add to your level of happiness, but does not directly cause it.

• I don't believe money bring happiness.

I agree that, in some situations, money can make people happy, meanly if their happiness depend on material goods. Someone may have a lot of money and feel miserable for many reasons. E.G.: lack of trust, love, feel lonely, have an uncurable disease. On the other hand, someone who make enough to have a decent life, may feel successful.

• Money can't bring the true happiness.

I am not saying that money is not important. In our society we need money to survive, but it can not be the focus of our lives. Many people see money as their main goal of life, but if they do that, this will make them superficial, and they might even do things to protrude others. Money help us to achieve our goals, but can not be our motive to live.

• No, ask millionaire!

Look at the life of someone who has money , and look at their end. Ever heard the phase " money is the source of all evil". Money cannot buy family , or peace, nor love . It cannot cure your cancer or sickness. Our society today is an example.

• No, ask millionaire!

Posted by: Mhk
  • Money itself doesn't bring happiness.

In my opinion, nowadays the society has become more and more materialistic as everyone, including me, wanna be rich. But not everyone can make money easily. Some of them, who are clever enough will find ways to hack the bank accounts and to steal from others and someone who have more money is definitely the main target for these people. Despite having a lot of money, they will feel more worried to secure their money store from those clever hackers and robbers

• Happiness Can't Be Bought

Money does not bring happiness. Happiness can not be purchased, you can shop all day and buy all types of products and what have you, but not matter how much money you have, it will not bring you happiness. Happiness does not depend on income level. There are plenty of happy poor people.

• No money does not bring happiness.

Money does not bring happiness, only more items to distract yourself with, more insanely expensive items you do not need and will most likely get mad at and throw away, and only the urge to acquire more money. It may make people happy in the short term but eventually their greed will swallow them whole and make them just as miserable as someone without money.

• You cant buy friendship, you cant buy a happy family, you cant buy self- confidence.

Money comes in different forms. A house, a phone, cars, football games, vacations, your electric bill, and food on the table. Money can be used wisely, and unwisely, such as spending it on things that wont last like clothes, or donating to charity, or to your own savings account. Happiness is an extended, unwavering feeling of joy, such as being thankful to live, being satisfied with your flaws, or doing something for others. Spending money on self- pleasures brings initial happiness, but does not satisfy. Even donating money only brings initial happiness, because the act itself is only out of satisfying your desire to feel like a better person. Happiness, long-term happiness, comes from doing non-materialistic, selfless things for others, knowing your actions are positively affecting someone else. That is happiness.

• No no nooooooo