• I choose no because some prices are going up

Money can't give people happiness In my opinion happiness is when you spend time with your family without worrying about money and work. However, if you just think about money and work which makes you lonely, doesn't give you happiness. Instead it just give you sadness which no one wants to live in a world with sadness.
    Report Post

• Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i

Yea boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• Yea it does

It is good money hh h hh hh hhhhhhh hhhhh h h h h hhh hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h h h hhh hhh h h h hh h hh h h hh h h h

• Muns muns muns

Muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns muns

• Muns muns muns

• Muns muns muns

• That's relative, really.

Being able to see with your own eyes the people you care the most having their wishes fulfilled, a miracle sort of thing happening. Isn't that happiness to you? You choose to live lonely because you just think of how much you have, what can you buy to yourself... People around you are not there quite yet. They have to work hard to accomplish their dreams. If you care about them, help them. State clear that you did that because they were there for you when you had nothing, that you did that because they're important to you and you don't want anything in return but to see them living peacefully and happy.

If you're wondering if I'm filthy rich, the answer is: Fuck no.
    Although that that I just described is precisely what I would do if I earned a scary amount of money. Would I spend all with them? Fuck no again. I would invest on my things, businesses, apartments to rent... But even flat broke as I am, anything I do that makes me see a smile on their faces, that's worth the world to me. Money can buy happiness? It can... But it will? That's up to you.

• I've been broke

For everyone who's saying that it doesn't bring happiness, well you must have never been broke. I'm not saying you needs millions of dollars to be happy but just enough money to get by. If you've ever been in the situation where you don't have enough money to buy food or if you're two months behind on a car payment then you understand how stressful that can be and you are NOT happy. All I'm saying is you'll be more happy if you have money to pay your bills

• Last lap last lap la

DhDhdhjdjdhgd the pioneers of Indian modern art of my friends, family. The only one who can do you want. You are a couple days, so that we have the right thing, and everyone is on my own personal injury, but it will happen in my mind and spirit, but it is not clear whether or not to mention the fact that the company is the India’s rank in a few years. . The first to review. . . The

• If we use money good when we have money we dont have any due yeeeeeeeeeeeeees

He s h gvhvh hvhj jb j h j i o i ibh ibj i i i j h h j j j k j g h h h h h h h h g g. G h h h h h j j h h h h g g

• Money can add to your level of happiness, but does not directly cause it.

When money is used to buy material goods, that will increase your happiness, but only for a short time. When it is used to buy things for people you care about, the increased happiness will last longer, but ultimately will fade away. True happiness comes from finding people, animals, locations, and jobs that make you feel happy on a daily basis. Being able to trust someone completely, and knowing they'll be waiting at home for you will bring happiness. Knowing you're making a difference in life or helping someone else with bring you happiness. Buying yourself a new sports car will bring you happiness, but only until a newer model comes out. The problem is people often confuse the results of consumerism with happiness, but these are not the same thing. Consumerism is a process built on temporary happiness that creates a continuous hunger for new things to feel that momentary pleasure often mistaken for happiness.

• I don't believe money bring happiness.

I agree that, in some situations, money can make people happy, meanly if their happiness depend on material goods. Someone may have a lot of money and feel miserable for many reasons. E.G.: lack of trust, love, feel lonely, have an uncurable disease. On the other hand, someone who make enough to have a decent life, may feel successful.

• Money can't bring the true happiness.

I am not saying that money is not important. In our society we need money to survive, but it can not be the focus of our lives. Many people see money as their main goal of life, but if they do that, this will make them superficial, and they might even do things to protrude others. Money help us to achieve our goals, but can not be our motive to live.

• No, ask millionaire!

Look at the life of someone who has money , and look at their end. Ever heard the phase " money is the source of all evil". Money cannot buy family , or peace, nor love . It cannot cure your cancer or sickness. Our society today is an example.

• No, ask millionaire!

Posted by: Mhk
  • Money itself doesn't bring happiness.

In my opinion, nowadays the society has become more and more materialistic as everyone, including me, wanna be rich. But not everyone can make money easily. Some of them, who are clever enough will find ways to hack the bank accounts and to steal from others and someone who have more money is definitely the main target for these people. Despite having a lot of money, they will feel more worried to secure their money store from those clever hackers and robbers

• Happiness Can't Be Bought

Money does not bring happiness. Happiness can not be purchased, you can shop all day and buy all types of products and what have you, but not matter how much money you have, it will not bring you happiness. Happiness does not depend on income level. There are plenty of happy poor people.

• No money does not bring happiness.

Money does not bring happiness, only more items to distract yourself with, more insanely expensive items you do not need and will most likely get mad at and throw away, and only the urge to acquire more money. It may make people happy in the short term but eventually their greed will swallow them whole and make them just as miserable as someone without money.

• Money does not bring happiness

I'm totally agree that money can't bring happiness . The happiness that money brings is limited. It's right that you will be happy if you buy everything you want but this happiness is temporary it ends with the damage of those things. Happiness is family and friends , if you don't have brothers to rely on them or a friend to share with him your thoughts or to speak with him about your problems that means that you have nothing and you will feel lonely .

Report Post