• Yes, money does buy love.

Money does buy love for some that have it. Many work very hard to acquire lots of money. Yes, some will say that money does not buy happiness which is true. Furthermore, many might say that money does not buy love. However, the vast number of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Mamas that are happy with paying someone for companionship would dispute this. Many of these wealthy individuals are happier paying someone to love them then many of the people stuck in miserable traditional relationships. In short, yes, money does buy love for some.

• Money sometimes can buy love.

I know, some will say money can't buy any feelings. But think; wouldn't the golden earrings in your hand change your feelings against someone? Look, I changed your feelings, and this means I actually bought your feelings! And I think love is a special kind of money.

This is sth. That buys the love and hearts.

• It can buy the illusion of love which is enough

Buy anything if you got enough money to offer.

I also believe money can buy happiness. For some people a lack of happiness is because they have a lack of money. So if these rich folks are with some gorgeous woman or bloke and it makes them happy, well. Enough said.

• No, you can't buy a feeling as abstract and complex as love.

Money can persuade a person to act as if they care about you, but actual love is not swayed by money. Whether or not someone loves you is determined by a number of factors, including personal and physical compatibility. It is impossible to achieve any of those with money alone.

• Money does not buy you love.

Money does buy you love, but that is not true love which every living being needs. With true love it helps you motivate and being successful, but money love does not last really that long comparing it to true love. So my point of view for this topic is that money does not buy you love.

• Money Can't buy love

Money can't buy love because no matter the things a person may do for money it does that compare to the love they have inside their heart. If someone is with you for money it will be very clear to see that person has no feelings what so ever for you.

• Money doesn't but love

Money does not buy love, If it could buy true love then everyone we know would be locked up with true love more rich people I know seem to be not as happy as some of the lower class people I know,because they found there true love and the upper class people just care about money

• Money does not buy love

Some people may marry for money and money only. Their love was not bought because they have no love for the other person, they just have a need for money. You can't force yourself to love someone much less force someone to love you therefore love isn't bought. It CAN'T be bought

• No, money can't buy love

Money can buy a lot of things, but it can't buy love. There are examples all around us of couples brought together more by money than by love. It seems unlikely that most of these relationships can last, simply because the two parties do not have mutual interests. A love of money can only take someone so far. It can't buy love.

• No, money does not buy love.

Money can buy behavior that mimics love. For example, a person might be kind and affectionate toward someone who has loads of money to share, but true love is independent of wealth. A relationship based on money is self-serving. Once the money runs out, the other person will run out too.

kateclancy418 says2017-12-05T07:31:01.147
EFFECTIVE URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!! Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online!And his result is 100% guarantee..
Me & my boyfriend was planning to get married last month, just last week we had some argument that made him get angry on me just because of the argument, he said we will not be married again and the next day he left me and we broke up. I still loved him and I wanted him to marry me, for me to get him back i had no choice than to contacted Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com to help me and he helped me to bring my lover back to me so we can continue our plan to be married. He came back after 28 hours .
If you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
Jessica
UK
kelly64 says2018-01-22T00:17:05.197
My wife is back with the help of Dr Abaka love spell...
My wife left me heartbroken, this made me sick and my problem became very very difficult and it made me almost gave up but after the love spell from Dr. Abaka , my relationship was restored instantly, I was happy that the outcome was fantastic and effective, only 48hours Dr. Abaka started it all,i got result instantly,my wife was back with full of love and sincerity. Never in my life have I thought this would work so fast. My wife reconcile with me and she started acting completely different, we make love everyday, I feel happy once again, and like never before. It felt so good to have my wife back again, Thanks to Dr. Abaka for your wonderful love spell done. Please email him if you need any help in your relationship. Drabakaspelltemple@gmail.Com or
Also check and contact him on his website now: https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com/drabakaspelltemple.wordpress.com his also specialized in the follow.
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) Disease, Virus and Sickness etc