• Without money society would be better.

Consider a situation in which there is no concept of money in a society. Everyone works voluntarily. For example I am a teacher. I teach students free of cost because i know that the students I am teaching are the children of people who themselves are working voluntarily for the society.
    Like I am a teaching a student who might be the son of a farmer. Since that farmer is providing food for the whole society including me, free of cost I would also teach his son free of cost. Similarly i would teach the whole group of students believing their parents are also serving the whole society voluntarily. (like doctors)
    In above mentioned case there would be no power, no corruption and no class division. Every one would be equal in society. Thus, there will be no chances of low class being suppressed by high class. But as there is money present in today's society problems like corruption are common. So I believe that money cause more harm than good. And in fact without money society would be better.

• Money = Selfishness

In all situations money is a factor: in a group, a workplace, and even a simple get-together with friends. All of these things require money in some shape or form. However, this is not the way it should be. As we've all heard and have been told growing up, "Money can't buy happiness." and that is 100% true. We may enjoy the things we buy and they may bring us momentary pleasure, but it does not bring true happiness the way company, love, or friendship does. Money turns people into selfish, ruthless monsters. Money should be a way to get what we need and want, not to hurt other people and ruin their lives as if they are nothing.

• Without money there would be no power.

Consider a society with no money at all and everybody works for each other and works without any pay.
    For example take an example like I am teacher. I would teach students free of cost because I know that the students I am teaching, are the children of people who are working for society voluntarily.
    For Example If I am teaching a student. It might be possible that his father is a farmer who is working voluntarily for society. As that farmer is serving the whole society including by providing it food I would also serve the whole society(including the children of that farmer) by providing them education. And that farmer would work without any pay because he know that that society is also providing him everything in exchange of nothing but his contribution to society. So this circle would go on and everybody would work voluntarily for each other.
    In my case there would be no power (in terms of money), As in today's society anyone who has relatively more money has more power. There wouldn't be any low class which is suppressed by other high classes. Thus without money everyone would be equal. And the whole society would be in harmony.

• Money is the cause of most of the problems that plague modern society.

"They are sick that surfeit with too much, as they that starve with nothing" said william shakespear in his play " the merchant of venice". This very aptly brings out the role of money in our lives. Excessive wealth brings with it problems of security and tension, while not having any reduces to penury, making life miserable and not worth living.
    This is for, in todays materialistic world, we have assigned monetary value for everything. But, money cannot buy happiness, true friends, good health and peace. It is the cause of most of the problems that plague modern society.

• Money being bad is subjective.

Most people think it's money that makes humans corrupt, well, that's not the case at all. Money doesn't turn us into territorial, selfish beings. That would be our biology that makes us act in such ways. If you take money completely out of the picture it won't stop corruption, power, murder,or any of these evil things. For instance the human with more land and resources essentially has more power over another with less land etc. Perhaps the human with more land will express his dominance over the human with less land or the other way around... Money is just a quicker way to control others with less than you... Humans are corrupt in nature. It takes a level of spiritual, psychological, and physical development to surpass these basic animalistic instincts in all of us. Only until humans feel less inclined to survive and are more willing to give and love will we be stuck in this shitty world we live in today...

• Its causes spiritual damage

Money leads to spiritual damage in that when people acquire it in plenty they tend to forget God in the way of tending to be busy and focusing on business to generate much profit thus neglecting and parching from God, besides that when one acquires money their is classification and considering his self as a class apart

• Its people's greedy

If I am teacher & teaching a farmer's son. I don't take fee from him & the farmer also give his crops & grains free because he is served by different means. Does he need a P.C. Or a photocopy machine from a hardware engineer? No, but the engineer wants food from him.
    .
    .
    Therefore without money life was unwise & unfair

• Its people's greedy

.
    .

• People say that it will help but it dosent

There are millions of babys,children,women and men that are starving poor and most of them have to use watter bottles as shoes and there are people who can help because they are rich but they dont think about how sad it is for babys and children to die to starve people who sleep on a bench

• Money being bad is subjective.

• Amena koyim #amk

My argument is simple as fuck, my name is borge die hurensohn und ich liebe mutter ficken weil ich ein judenbengel bin. Geld ist sehr gut, weil ich kann pizzas und deine mutter kaufen.Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gb g bgf g f fvf fvc f f f f fv vvg fcc cc c c

• Its people's greedy

.
    .

• Ye ye ye

Idk idk idk idk idkd idndpoke [oiojg wn newoing oien oinoi eroin waen oiae;n go;n;eon n nneorin inoing ign oein w;oni on on o;ing o r neoin ge weingironw ;i ;n wo;ein roinwoe wnoeingoin ngoirenoiwernog n owirgo ring rin goirng ori non oin oi oi noin on oinoi on o LOL I SO RANDOM

• Hhhhhhuuuuux hujjjj hjjj

Ww Ghh. Hg. Hi. Ghh. Gn. John. Mann Ben bh. Nnn Nmmc. Mum. Bbnnnn. Nmmmm. Nnnnnnnbbvnnknmbbbbbb. Bbnnnnnj jjjjknn. Kolkka jjjjknn. Jon Mln. Mamm. Mummb. Mumb b b n n n m n nm not b. N n j b b b b b b b. N n n n n n n

• Hhhhhhuuuuux hujjjj hjjj

• Money does not cause harm

I don't really know who derived this condition: if you are rich, youaren't happy. There are also people who want be on either sides. They say having money is good, but beinggreedy for money is not at all moral. Why? Tell me one thing that money can't buy. 1 know they have thisexplanation of money can't buy happiness and love. But do you really believe so? Are we really happy if wedon't have money? The answer is obviously no. We would never be happy if we don't have money to repaythe mortgage amount, to pay off your credit card debts, to buy a new car. Money is never bad. It purely depends on how one spends it!

• Money Isn't Bad

It buys me food, clothes, pays for gas, bought my puppy, buys my puppy food, buys breakfast, buys lunch, buys dinner, buys dessert. No one would get upset at you for handing them a wad of cash because money gets you things you want or need. Sometimes it can be used for bad or selfish things, but the good things that can be done with it are just as plentiful.

• No it helps

Money can help the world money is what we make of it in the first place. How can we just say that money is doing more bad than good. It is the base root of so many things that have changed the United States of America and the world for the better.

• Determination of man goes down

Without money people will stop working with eagerness. When there is equality everywhere the determination to work will decrease. A person who works hard will get the same benefit as a person who is lazy. Hence it will be wrong. Ultimately everyone will stop working and there will be halt at progress, no development. Everything stops.