• For the people who have had a major part of their lives in debt.

Yes! Money definitely motivates people at the work place! Specially in a country like INDIA. India being a developing country, most of the people over here lives a life of loans and debts. Those people who have been betrayed by the circumstances due to money are completely motivated to work hard to earn money and nothing else...!

• I support that we do get motivation

We can get motivation the main reason for this is that I think acc to me . People work more f they get to know about money that they earn they always try to work hard in order to get money . I agree with the fact that money motives people at their workplace

• I completely agree !

Whether we accept it or not, people are selfish, and they work to provide affluent life for themselves. Head of countries lives at palaces, not in slums, and this motivates them. Some people may work for the sake of society but only after being in financially satisfying condition.
    Working legally to earn money which fulfills you, is not a sin.

• Of Course !!!

I would say that the majority of people work for the money, why do you think that we pay more for overtime hours? Because it motivates people(LIGHT BULB(despicable me reference) your job pays you money, if they stopped paying you would you still work for them? NO you work for the money to support your family, money motivates everything whether we like it or not

• Obviously no; money may be one of the motivators of people at the workplace, but it is not the only one.

There are n number of factors motivating people at workplace. A few examples of them are job security, personality development, the type of company he/she gets from his/her peers, etc. If two companies are offering a person with the same job; but the company that promises to give more salary is not good in terms of the examples stated above; whereas the company that has comparatively less salary is much more peaceful and is not much stressful. Then needless to say, the company providing LESS SALARY is more preferable here.

• I don't agree

Well, if you see this way then, if money is so necessary then we will soon forget the value of self respect, satisfaction, moral duty. We do have many people who work for their passion not for money, they can earn as much money as they want but it won't give them satisfaction. So yes money is important but not that much.

• I don't agree

• Definitely no !!

In it companes like today, freshers dont get paid much , yet they work for their satisfaction. They dont get paid for the work they do. In this case they work to satsify themselves for what they have learnt. Getting a job in it company is a huge difficulty. So if they work for money, well They will remain to be workless beggars

• It does not motivates

Some people do not work for money but sacrifices for the sake of their country. However it is not money the motivator but the payment is just a reward for hard work.A person who fear god is trustworthy because he or she knows that money is the root of all evil.