• Yeah it can

Usually whenever asked the question about whether artists influence people, we always think of the bad people. But really, you can be influenced in good ways too! Being a teenager myself, I have a couple influences who are artists. Not in the way of "I wanna dress and act like them!" but more like a musical influence whom I look up to. So yes it can, but in many different ways!

• I think so.

I think that music does influence some teenagers and people, but it is not always in a bad way. I think that in the case of certain genres, it is typical for lyrics to involve violent and misogynistic themes and certain teens will glorify those things, but music can also be very beautiful and intelligent.

• Music influences teenagers

Music influences teenagers. This is because of the fact that all art, including music, influences the person beholding the art. Teenagers are far more susceptible to the influencing effects of music. This can be seen in examples of teenagers replicating behavior or activities that the particular music they listen to promotes.

• Music has a profound influence.

While teenagers are usually easily subjected to influence, musical influence can establish its own substantial influence upon the teenage demographic. Many court cases involving influential song lyrics and crimes committed have become abundant throughout the world of law. These cases specifically cite the influence of song lyrics, and their effectiveness with teens.

• Yes, Music Can Influences Teenagers

Yes, music plays into teenagers feelings and thoughts, influencing the decisions and actions they make. I believe teenagers have a developing and vulnerable mind and when exposed to different thoughts and words through music, it begins to affect their daily thoughts which influence there daily actions. If we can control what a teenager listens to, then we can better control there beliefs.

• Fuck you dans ltrou

You are un criss the gros trou cause you do not have de responsabilité of decision and jdhgcsjhdcjsgfuiuweofqwhdewjkfnd dnckw dnc wdlhc wkjhwed qed ew qeh heihcweihdd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d .

I love the D.

• Fuck you dans ltrou

I love the D.

• It does not.

Music does not influence teenagers. Most teenagers do not pick music on their own, and are influenced into listening to a specific type of music by their peers. So no, music does not have any effect or influence over teenagers, and think otherwise is just looking for something to be the scapegoat.

• Music Is Entertainment

I believe music is a form of entertainment and I believe that most people, including teenagers, accept music for it's entertainment qualities. While I think there are genres and artists that sing about alternative lifestyles I don't believe it encourages teenagers to live their life any differently than they would without the music.

• Music does not influence teenagers.

Music does not influence teenagers. Most teenagers love to listen to music for many reasons but it does not have a bad influence on them. I think it all depends on the social and surroundings of the teenager that has an influence on teenagers. I do not think music influences teenage behavior.