• No He Does Not

President Barack Obama does not have a diversity problem. His cabinet could be a little more diverse, but at this point and time it is nothing that is noteworthy. I feel like people are just looking for something to complain about. We have more serious issues to fix than this.

• I don't think so

President Obama's primary concern should be getting a trusted group of advisers. His main issue should not be on ensuring that some irrelevant proportion of different groups should be maintained above all else. There are people of different races, different genders, different sexual orientations, different ages, and even different political affiliations in the President's branch.

• Not really.

Assuming that the question is talking about his cabinet and people working under him, Obama does not have a problem with diversity. He has multitudes of both sexes, multiple sexualities, and multiple races surrounding him in office. If it is questioning about people voting for him, then again, he doesn't have a problem. People of all types voted for him in the election.

• No, he does not

I don't see where the argument to be made there is (assuming I'm interpreting it correctly, a little vague here). The amount of women in Washington is on the rise as is the amount of minority and openly gay representatives, Washington is still a horribly broken mess but it's about as appropriate a depiction of the country as it's ever been.