Does Obamacare Do a Good Thing and Save $716 Billion in Medicare Expenses (yes) or Do a Bad Thing and Cut $716 Billion from Medicare (no)?

• Obamacare does good things.

The Presidents new health care system, the Affordable Care Act, has opened doors for many people that need health insurance. So I believe that the Affordable Care Act is doing good things for the people that need it most-the people that can't afford or don't have access to the right health care.

• Medical Savings Always Good Thing

Saving money on medical bills is the whole point of the Affordable Care Act. People save money, the government saves money and health care entities save money. A healthier society is more productive in general. Obamacare is just in it infancy--give it a few years to see if it works. If the Affordable Care Act is a failure down the road, then Congress should simply change the law under a new administration.

• Abominate is not helping America.

Many believe that Abominate is helping our country by giving everyone insurance when the matter of fact is no one is actually getting it. Abominate takes our money and gives it to those with no insurance. Well, what will happen when we run out of money? Then there is no funding for anyone including us. Many offices are cutting people down on their hours since Abominate is only given to those who work more then 30 hours per week. So what is our money being used for is no one is getting the "free" insurance? Yes, I do feel bad for those who aren't able to get medical help but there are many other options then wasting money on who knows what.

• Obamacare is bad

I think that Obamacare does more harm than good. I think that it is doing a bad thing when it comes to medicare, or any kind of insurance. I hear nothing but complaints from people about Obamacare and how it is affecting each persons health insurance. Many times it has a big negative impact on peoples lives. It was supposed to make health care affordable, but it is not. The only time I hear good things about Obamacare is when I hear people say they are happy that all the US people will have free healthcare, which is a complete myth.

• Obamacare does a bad thing and Cut $716 Billion from Medicare.

Obamacare does a bad thing and Cut $716 Billion from Medicare. The simple truth is that it is set up to not help the American citizens at all and eventually people will understand this. They do not put programs in place that they cannot profit from themselves. I feel bad for anyone that cannot get the medical attention they need because someone is out to make a profit.

• Obamacare is not helping

Obama care is not goingto be saving money in medicare. It is cutting the money from medicare that is needed in order to fund the new plan. Not only is it going to be that expensive but it is also going to cost tax payers a whole lot more money in the future.

• Obamacare expands Medicare

Obamacare includes an expansion of Medicare that causes more people to be eligible for coverage. Obamacare will (due to how government programs work and expand themselves) not save any money in the long term, but if it did, the money saved would be a very good thing itself. The issue is ultimately that neither answer provided is correct.

• If Obamacare is here to Save us Money, it should be Free

Many Americans are having troubles understanding Obamacare, and with as much fuss as the general public is making, how can it be a good thing? If Obamacare was actually put into action to save the population money on medical care, it would be absolutely free. In my opinion, Western Medicine appears to be a huge scam. There is no reason, especially since we have the means, that we can't take care of out public first, and worry less about who's making how much money.