Does Obamacare Ensure That Patient Medical Data Will Be Protected?

• Medical data will protected under obama care.

Obamacare is one of the best health care reform ever made in this county. The health care promises equal health care for all. That also includes confidential information to be kept seceret. Patient Data has nothing to do with how health care. I don't see how patients medical data will effect any one else but them selves.

• Lol, not going to happen.

Just look at all the times things have been hacked. One guy found Mrs Obama's SSN, the self driving cars have been hacked allowing people to force others to go in the water and die, iOS 8.4.1 as well as the beta of 9 have both been hacked, even the anthem blue cross has had its medical records hacked. There is nothing to stop a person hacking obamacare. Through the years, things have been hacked in some way or form. Nothing is hack proof, even the obamacare website. Heck, the passwords here could be stolen.

• Obamacare does not ensure data is safe

No, I do not think that data is safe when it comes to Obamacare. I think that we all need to be safer when entering our important data into the Obamacare website, such as a social security number, and that the website needs to be better updated in order to better secure our data.