• Outside is the inside

You see someone and they are really good looking. Then you slowly get to know them and they get uglier and uglier. While on the other hand you see someone who looks okay, and then you get to know them and you see how beautiful they really are. Personality first!!!!

• They do not coincide.

Yes, I am a girl. Yes I believe that to be considered beautiful, you have to have a good personality, a loving heart and a kind soul. Do looks matter? Sure, they are a plus, however, if I meet a guy who is a hunk but has nothing going for him in life/ does not have inner beauty, he will no longer be attractive to me. That does not make me a gold digger. I am not interested in money which is yet another physical thing to describe to me what beauty should be, according to society. Thus being said, inner beauty is more important that outer beauty because in all honesty, when we are old, covered in wrinkles and have no sex drive, looks will neither exist, nor matter, whereas inner beauty will shine and love will be present.

• Inner beauty may give radiance to one's look and that is different from a nice nose or well-structured jaws.

There are people who do not have a perfectly shaped face, but they are so bright on the inside that you can see the brightness on their outside looks. The brightness and radiance will make them look beautiful even though when you focus on their facial features they may not have the most beautiful eyes or the most well-shaped nose. On the contrary, I think that the inner ugliness will also show up on the outer look. There are people whose physical features are flawless by today's standards but you cannot see the beauty in them. That is because the inner ugliness will reflect itself on the outside.

• The Cold Hard Truth

You can be beautiful on the outside but mean on the inside. But let me tell you how things work in this materialistic world: inner beauty doesn't actually matter. It never has mattered and it never will matter. And I know it because I used to be beautiful. But now that I am hideous I have to rely on intelligence and personality, and quite frankly, I hate it. I'd rather be hot again and coast through life just because of that. I know that's a horrible thing to say. But it's also the truth.

• Beauty Doesn't Matter

Like beauty doesn't really matter for real, look, do you have to be beautiful just to get good grades or have a good life. No that's either, there is no stopping you if someone says your ugly. It doesn't matter you might even have a better life than them so i say beauty doesn't matter.

• Beauty is from the inside

The people can be the most beautiful person in he world but be mean and has self esteem. A person can be ugly but the society loves him because he cares about others and everything. The outer beauty doesn't matter at all. So work on your self and everyone wiil like u

• They do not coincide.

• No its not!! I have a story to tell.

I have a class mate and he look "cute or handsome" .All my class friends want to be with him only for his looks BUT he is a horrible person from inside . He treat people like animals !.. And this is the truth! I have a friend and he is much intelligent BUT he don't have much good looks that is why he is not "popular" .

• Physical beauty can mask ugliness within

No, I do not believe that outer beauty reflects inner beauty. A person can be the most physically attractive person, but when they speak or their attitude is revealed, they become very ugly. Physical beauty will only take you so far. If you are ugly on the inside it will reflect on the outside regardless of how you physically look.

• Inner beauty can be different then outer beauty

I think the outer beauty and inner beauty do not always match each other. Some people who may not be perfect on the outside due to weight or physical appearance, but they may be the kindest, smartest, and funniest people you have ever met. We need to look at both to get a true picture of a person.

• No, not always.

If we are talking about a nice demeanor and a kind look in the eyes, then that kind of beauty reflects inner beauty. But the kind that is falsely made with cosmetic surgery and lots of time and effort put in usually reflects a narcissism that may not reveal anything about inner beauty.

• Outer beauty doe not reflect inner beauty.

There is a difference between inner beauty and inner beauty. Even is someone is ugly, they could have a good personality on the inside. People should not judge others just by they way they look. In fact, often a beautiful appearance belies a shallow and selfish personality which is not beautiful at all.

• It does not.

Outer beauty does not reflect inner beauty. There are plenty of example of inner beauty and outer beauty not reflecting in the other. There are plenty of people out there who look really good but are nasty people and ugly people who are some of the nicest people you will meet.