• Yes, Patrick Stewart makes a good villain in the movie Masterminds.

Yes, Patrick Stewart makes a good villain in the movie Masterminds because he is one of the best actors alive. He can play any part he wants, from a lovable man to an evil genius. Whatever a director wants him to do, he will do it incredibly well. He is a wonderful artist.

• Yes, Patrick Stewart is great in any role.

Yes, Patrick Stewart is a very talented actor who is amazing in every role he takes. Whether playing Captain Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek the Next Generation, or playing the villain in the movie Masterminds, he is highly skilled and very believable. I feel he can take on any role and do a fabulous job.

• I think Patrick Stewart does make a good villian in Masterminds.

I think Patrick Stewart is a good actor and fits the villain role perfectly in Masterminds. While he is most known for his leading role in Star Trek Next Generation, he demonstrates his versatility as an actor in Masterminds along with many other roles he has played in the years since his role in Star Trek.

• No, I don`t think so.

Patrick Stewart looks rather embarrassed as the film's villain, who has hijacked a private school and is holding certain children ransom so he can get money from their rich parents. However the world's most annoying hacker (Vincent Katheter or something) is in the building and he's taking the bad guys out, "Home Alone" style! Okay, I tried to make it sound somewhat cool, but when you get right down to it, this movie was done way wrong.