• Yes photographic memory exists.

I think that there is strong evidence to suggest that photographic memory does in fact exist and that may individuals have the ability to take mental "photographs" and keep them in both short-term and long-term memory within their brains. I think that people rely on photographic memory often, specifically when it comes to test taking.

• Yes, I've experienced it.

Photographic memory is well documented and also very well explained by neuroscientists. I have personally experienced it through the autistic child of a friend of mine. It is fascinating; but just because something is fascinating does not mean we should continue to question it. The human brain is capable of so much that we haven't even discovered yet.

• Yes, it does.

Of course photographic memory exists. Not in some crazy extreme way, but there are people out there who have an insanely good memory and can memorize something or a person within seconds without even having to try all that hard. The talent to do this is remarkable and amazing. Yes, it exists.

• Yes, it does

Yes, I would have to agree that photographic memory does exist. I believe this exists because I have an uncanny ability to remember thing photographically in my mind. I don't think this is a crazy idea to suggest that photographic memory does exist. Everyone has a different way of thinking and processing things in their minds.

• Photographic Memory – By Definition – Does Exist

There are individuals who have an exceptional capability to remember things, far beyond what is normal. Science has chosen to denote these persons as having a photographic memory, or a memory that can recall things as if their mind was a camera, with the ability to snap a picture of an event, and keep it preserved for all time. In that sense of the definition, there are people who have an uncanny ability to remember things right down the smallest of details, like in a picture, and therefore have what has been coined, a photographic memory.