• No it does not

Firstly,there is no such thing as rape culture. Here is my evidence. The definition of culture is the intellectual achievements of the human kind. Rape is not an achievement yet it is something that has been happening since the beginning of time. Therefore rape is not an achievement of humans as a species. Feminists think that rape culture is a thing. They just need to learn what rape is and how it affects everyone around them. Rape is forcing sex upon a person unwilling to give consent. Women who have been rape tell everyone yet they shouldn't be crying out for help on the Internet yet they should be talking to someone that can help them mentally get through it. They think that men and women should be equal yet they do not know that more men get raped by women everyday then women get raped by men and yet the women gets less time in jail for their actions. Feminism is a flawed cause. If a man is domestically abused the man is almost certainly going to jail even if it is for the women's actions. Men are treated unfairly in America but then again so are women people can't seem to see this and are fighting for women's or men's rights when they should be fighting for both. Playboy does not promote the rape culture if it doesn't exist and it just shows people naked females to help men get off on some days and help people get to know what the female body looks like.

• No, I don't think Playboy magazine encourages rape culture.

I think Playboy Magazine is a entertainment magazine that is enjoyed by men who like to fantasize about attract women, I don't think it encourages rape culture at all since there is nothing in Playboy magazine that would suggest that rape is okay to do, I think most men are sensible and just enjoy it for what it is.

• It's a magazine, not a call to action.

No, Playboy Magazine is not something that I would consider as promoting or encouraging rape culture. It's obviously a very explicit magazine (even if you do only read it for the articles). However, just like the majority of men aren't rapists and never would consider being that, neither would the readers of Playboy. Just because some bitter people don't like beautiful women in magazines doesn't make it rape culture.

• No, Playboy Magazine does not encourage rape culture.

I think it is a ludicrous idea that a magazine like Playboy, that has been around for decades, encourages something as silly as the term rape culture. I think that Playboy has as much to do with rape culture as GI Joe toys have to do with school shootings in public.

• Not at all

No, there is nothing in these magazines that is pushing any person to rape another. I think that they are just so men can look at them and play with their selves, and not a thing else. I do not think that any bad things come our of them here.

• No, it does not.

I'm not even sure there is a rape culture. There was once a culture that could be considered a rape culture, but I don't think it exists in the modern developed world. A magazine such as playboy certainly doesn't add to it. They are women being paid to display their naked body--willingly.