• Yes bad for nature

My partner eva and i think polluting is bad for nature and as well for humans and animals it can cause diseases for children elders and people with heart or lung disease polluting is caused by the most destructive things humans,cars,and factories. If we want to protect this world and the living things on this planet. We need to make an effort.

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• Pollution kills nature

This kills the earth and it will keep killing it if we don't stop. Also We will eventually kill ourselves. Gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g

• Pollution kills nature

• Pollution is killing earth!!!

Nature cannot really self destruct. Humans have taken over and are harming our own planet for stuff we take for granted! We hurt Mother Earth by releasing pollutants from factories into the sky, logging, and illegal poaching of endangered animals. Man does all of these things just to satisfy temporary needs! Soon, Earth will be gone.

• We Are Nature

I hate people talking about "nature" and "the environment" and "pollution". As far as I am concerned, I am the environment, I am on Earth like every other person, animal, and plant. There is no difference between nature and man.

When I throw a rock, that is natural.
    When I hunt for deer, that is natural.
    When I drive to work, that is natural.
    When I watch TV, that is natural.
    When I turn up the heat, that is natural.

As long as you do something objectively and for your own sake JUST AS ANIMALS AND PLANTS DO, it is natural. I am the environment, you are are the environment, and so is every other individual. I am working for my own sake when I go to work or eat a steak or take a shower. That means it is a natural occurence.

• I'm simply standing in the "No" position because the "Yes" side is so crowded. O(n.N)o

Well, a 100% tells nothing about how many persons are against pollution, so I guess one person needs to at least be in the "No" side to make it more appealing (so that everyone can bombard me with thoughts of pollution)

Technically, the nature can mean life, or it can also simply means everything that exists. If it is the first meaning, then pollution does harm nature. But if it also includes the whole universe, then pollution does no harm at all to the universe. By the law of conservation of energy, nothing can be created nor destroyed. The mechanism of pollution is that it reduces valuable resources we every earth organisms need to survive, it is the "chain reactions" of pollution that would cause life to extinct. But the universe still exist, and the products of pollution are still valuable to the universe itself as they are still forms of energy. So, technically, pollution does no harm to nature.

BUT THEN I HAVE TO CLEARLY SAY PLEASE STOP POLLUTION, I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A CHAIN REACTION o.O

• Pollution kills nature

• Pollution? What ...?

Yes i agree with the statement made by the accountant .......Yes people pollute but the whole universe is not itself polluted .....The nature is 2 responsible for this....So we cannot say exactly that human pollute it! But yes we should try to stop this happening nevertheless it is our nation our earth our universe!

At last stop pollution