• It is good and also bad for us

Because without pollution we can't do anything if we drive a vehicle it cause pollution my main point is without pollution everything is impossible but it is harmful to nature .One day our earth will damage badly and we all will die at the last I want to say that "save earth, save life"..............................,..................................................

• Because i want

Pollution occurs when pollutants contaminate the natural surroundings, which produce changes that affect our community. These are the key elements or components of pollution which are generally waste materials of different forms. Pollution disturbs our ecosystem and the balance in the environment. With modernization and development in our lives pollution has reached its peak giving rise to global warming and human illness. Every other day new industries are being set up, new vehicles come on roads and trees are cut to make way for new homes.
    Everybody knows that pollution has a very bad effect in the environment. If you want to have a better plant folow this steps: If you use a lot the car start using more the bicycle that does not contaminate and is good for your own fisic. A sensible idea would be to stop using oil and non renewable energies and use more renewable energies.
    It is clear that people pollute and doesn't care about the consequences. There many reason why it is bad for the environment, people, animals, nature, etc.
    Would you like to end up being like the animals that are affected?

• Because i want

• We are a part of nature. Treat it like that

When humans were first placed on this earth, they had no factories that made them shoes and clothes and pants. They had rocks sticks and stones. Pollution has only become a problem because people have been careless. We can live just fine in nature and without all of our tv's smartphones and wifi.

• Pollution is bad

Think about it the rate level of the pollution is up to 80% which is insane. There is things in the pollution that can kill us although i won't deny that the factories give us things we need but we can get fresh meet cute just without factories stop we are killing nature and this is our planet our environment we can't just sit with our hands in your side stop pollution or there will be no Earth Save our Earth right now.

• Yes bad for nature

My partner eva and i think polluting is bad for nature and as well for humans and animals it can cause diseases for children elders and people with heart or lung disease polluting is caused by the most destructive things humans,cars,and factories. If we want to protect this world and the living things on this planet. We need to make an effort.

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• Yes bad for nature

• We Are Nature

I hate people talking about "nature" and "the environment" and "pollution". As far as I am concerned, I am the environment, I am on Earth like every other person, animal, and plant. There is no difference between nature and man.

When I throw a rock, that is natural.
    When I hunt for deer, that is natural.
    When I drive to work, that is natural.
    When I watch TV, that is natural.
    When I turn up the heat, that is natural.

As long as you do something objectively and for your own sake JUST AS ANIMALS AND PLANTS DO, it is natural. I am the environment, you are are the environment, and so is every other individual. I am working for my own sake when I go to work or eat a steak or take a shower. That means it is a natural occurence.

• I'm simply standing in the "No" position because the "Yes" side is so crowded. O(n.N)o

Well, a 100% tells nothing about how many persons are against pollution, so I guess one person needs to at least be in the "No" side to make it more appealing (so that everyone can bombard me with thoughts of pollution)

Technically, the nature can mean life, or it can also simply means everything that exists. If it is the first meaning, then pollution does harm nature. But if it also includes the whole universe, then pollution does no harm at all to the universe. By the law of conservation of energy, nothing can be created nor destroyed. The mechanism of pollution is that it reduces valuable resources we every earth organisms need to survive, it is the "chain reactions" of pollution that would cause life to extinct. But the universe still exist, and the products of pollution are still valuable to the universe itself as they are still forms of energy. So, technically, pollution does no harm to nature.

BUT THEN I HAVE TO CLEARLY SAY PLEASE STOP POLLUTION, I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A CHAIN REACTION o.O

• Pollution kills nature

This kills the earth and it will keep killing it if we don't stop. Also We will eventually kill ourselves. Gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g

• Pollution? What ...?

Yes i agree with the statement made by the accountant .......Yes people pollute but the whole universe is not itself polluted .....The nature is 2 responsible for this....So we cannot say exactly that human pollute it! But yes we should try to stop this happening nevertheless it is our nation our earth our universe!

At last stop pollution