• Presidents who are illuminate

The devil heads the new world order or illuminate. He gives power political or fame to those who worship him. The devil is real do not be deceived. We don't fully realize.Who these people are but they put on an outward appearance of being ok but inside they are evil.

• Obama member of Illuminati

Obama is a member of the New World Order, Illuminati, Free Masons or whatever you wish to call it. The electoral college are also members. We all know Obama never was re-elected by votes but however by the electoral college decision. That will once again be proven on the next Presidential Election if Hillary is elected as she and Bill are also members.

• It is not real!

The illuminati is not real, because if it were real than we would all be hypnotised and the world would become under their control. I mean there has to be some other secret society besides the illuminati. There is no such thing as this secret group that give their soul to the devil. I know that many people do, but not for talent

• It is not real!

• Gossips only ...

I think,this is the revenge for being Human. The Humanity is in danger and in peril of disappearence. His enemies are those who can't stand he's coloured. They are around him, in the same party and outside.That is the real Beast. There might be ways to make it clear in a direct way.

• Gossips only ...

• He does not.

The President of the United States, Barack Obama, does not belong to the Illuminati. The Illuminati is not real, so there is now way that the President could belong to it, Even if the Illuminati.was a real group of people, the people of the United States would not vote for someone who belonged to that group.

• It's inconceivable.

All I can really do when I read this question is shake my head and weep for America. Who would seriously ask this question with a straight face? The answer is, no one with two brains cells actually thinks that president Obama is a member of the Illuminati. Good lord.

• The Illuminate is not real

Honestly, do people still accept that this is a viable and tangible organization that actually exists? Not that it does not have compelling evidence but all evidence is circumstantial and fabricated in most instances. Realizing this, the Illuminate is nowhere near believable and neither is President Ob ma's involvement in it.

• Oh boy here we go

There really shouldn't need to be an argument against this that goes more in depth than merely saying "no, that's really stupid" but okay. This is the wrong explanation for the actions of literally anybody, despite it being attributed to everybody from the president of the United States to any music video with a triangle in it. No, no, no.

• He Does Not

President Barack Obama is not part of the Illuminati and there is not reason to believe he is. This is just something people say because they want to make excuses why others have power and influence that they don't have. Obama is a good man and president. HE is not part of the Illuminati.

avalonedgar says2018-01-05T17:09:57.930
CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com Hello everyone I am mr Noluthando Calos from kenya, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com
henry666 says2018-01-29T17:25:06.820
I am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. I see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
illuminatitempleofriches33@gmail.Com so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. And now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at (illuminatitempleofriches33@gmail.Com) call me +2348139568891 or
whatsapp me on this number+2348139568891