• Of course it does.

Racism is something that will never go away in the U.S. because people always want to use that card in order to justify the unfairness that they feel like they are receiving. Most of the U.S would just like to move on and ignore any kind of racism but there are those out there that use it for attention reasons because they don't know any better. They say that Caucasians are the most racist but the truth is the color that is claiming the racism are the ones who are the most racist, they just won't let it go and move on.

• Racism definitely still exists.

Race itself is not real. Race only happened when a bunch of people from Europe decided they wanted to get rich fast without working. So they created a system where they could dehumanize people who aren't white and use them for free labour. So now it's this big social construct that we can't seem to get rid of because some people can't wrap their minds around the fact that race has no biological roots. But I do think that race will cease to be a thing at some point due to the increasing amount of interracial people.

• Racism still exists and its stupid. I have nothing against black people.

So many people in the United state are racists and i think its ridiculous. People shouldn't be judged on the color of there skin. People stereo type blacks. I think there is nothing wrong with blacks. There like people just like us whites there's nothing different between us and them. We should treat them the way we would want to be treated. I'm only 14 and I've figured this out. Don't judge people on the color of there skin but by there personality there character. I know several black people and they are all good people in fact im in a relationship with someone of the different skin color and we are so happy together. So people shouldn't judge. I think racism shouldn't exists. Its a stupid thing to fight over.

• Until we change

Racism will always be an issue as long as there are humans on this planet. We as human beings are prideful and arrogant by nature Therefor we always try to find a way to put ourselves in a higher position than others. Racism is just one of the many forms of our pridefulness and arrogance. For some reason we feel the need to label things and it doesn't Stop us from labeling each other.

• Yes It does

Racism is something that will always exist in our society and it cant be stopped by Donald Trump being president he is the main cause of this racial discrimination. Racism happens more to blacks an the whites are the only people that can stop this high increasing discrimination. Racism is so frequent that people do it without even realizing.

• In The Bible

The Caucasian race is here for a purpose. In the bible it states that the meek shall inherit the earth. The meek will be dominated by an un godly, damned race. This evil was pre-set. The white race can not defy what is or what they are. Damned. Good day.

• In The Bible

• Yes racism exists

It is happening because of history, ignorance, bias, family and social values. There is a lot that influences racism, but it is not ok. Yes it still exists today, and some can argue that racism is worse in this modern age, but it can be stopped over time through education and experiences with those people think are less superior.

• Yes racism exists

• Racism still exists in the US

I'm only 11 and even I think racism exists in the US. I mean, just look at the Grammys Awards thing. I personally like Adele better, but even she thought Beyonce should have won the award. Also, I have two friends who are constantly arguing with each other and one is peach and one is a light shade of brown . The peach picks on the light brown because she is not peach(I think). So I think racism still exists in America.

• I don't think or

Believe that racism is still a problem, yes people might make joke about it but they are not refereed to anyone. If there was still racism we would not have a black president, public schools, there would still be segregation, and we wouldn't have biracial marriage (different race marriage). So if America is still raciest someone explain this claim!

• Your all Hyppocrits

If 93% of you all say racism is wrong then how come you all say it exists? Unless of course you all think of yourselves as racist? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Please explain? .

• Racism doesn't anymore

The cops are responsible for dealing with criminal threats to the public. People complain about Michael Brown being shot with his hands up. However there is evidence of him beating up the owner of a drug store, steeling from the store, and attempting to turn a gun on the cops. His friends that was with him even admitted him doing so. He was also black btw.

• Just no. No

Yo,we have a black president we have public schools and i am eleven and i have not seen a "race restriction" befor ! Some people make jokes about races but they are jokes and just jokes! Trebly sorry for bad grammer and even wors spelling yell at me if you want.

• Racism only exists because we say it does

While you may say that racism is a still present I would argue that it actually works the opposite. People voted for Obama not because he was a good candidate but because they didn't want to appear racist. Likewise there is a great deal of black people in acting and power. However the white people live in fear of the black people because they don't want to be racist or a bigot. Indeed racism is only a matter because we keep bringing it up and it more leaves white people affected.

• It just doesn't.

People are too darn sensitive these days...You cannot even awknowledge someone's race without getting in trouble, yet black people can mention white's whenever they want to. They also can make fun of other races, and not be called racist. If anything, people are racist against white people now. They cannot get away with saying anything, and are forced to walk on glass by people who can't get over themselves and believe they deserve special treatment, because...? They aren't white? Why do they? Isn't equality the real goal here. "Equality" means both sides deserve to be equal. Other races do not deserve more than the others, or there is an imbalance.

• Miss rehana williams

Likes her curry and chips n4fe vcjthgrv gvb fgnbv egjv nervmegvhenbgerjhv erhgmrtgh mergthgmtehg mjrugmrehmhvb rfgv rf m f g b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• Miss rehana williams

• Generally not in the masses

It is very concentrated in modern times. Racism is perceived by liberals who have prejudices about conservatives. In general ethnocentrism is very common, but culture does not refer to race. Many people incorrectly believe that because there are prejudices about black American instantly means you are a racist. In reality hating a black American because the way he dresses, talks, acts in general, refers to his culture not his race. I do not like black American culture but that does not mean I hate black people. Africa has many black people, very few of which rap, wear baggy pants really low (with a belt), try to act intimidating etc. This goes for any race. So no racism does not exist as a global issue that should be addressed. If everyone believes it is so bad and that is exist (91% as of writing this) than how can it possibly exist!? Furthermore, more white people pursue modern black culture than black people. More white people rap (not famously just in general) and dress like this than black people, therefore believing because one is black means he is like this is a complete falsehood, and in reality refers to his cultural upbringing. Also, when referring to someone by there race is not at all racist! If you were describing someone and did not want to mention skin color how would this be possible "oh yeah he has dark hair and brown eyes" that refers to a good portion of the worlds population, now say "and he is of Asian decent" now we narrowed down the search. Referring to someones race is a biological trait, if you were born to black parents than you are biologically black skinned, someone referring to you as a black person is not racist, they are simply stating your general appearance. Moral of the story, Racism has existed in the past, but now is just an illusion made by liberals so that they can change everyone. RACISM DOES NOT EXIST, OPEN YOUR EYES, DO NOT BE A LIBERAL.

• Fuck bitches man

Fuck bitches get money like a motha fucker. I like fucking bitches and getting money. I fuck that shit like a rednecks fuck their sister. I love money like black men like chicken. I eat that pussy like an Asian eats shrimp fried rice. Pussy money pussy money pussy money.

Max023 says2016-09-26T16:02:14.590
No