• Zdfsff sfsd sdfsd f

Sdfsd fsd sd fsd fsd fsd fsd fsd fsd fsdfsdfsd fsdfsdf sd fsd fsd fsd sd fsdf sdfsd fsd fsd fsd fsdfsdfsd sd sd sdsd sd sd fsdsdjk fnsd sd s lsd sdksd fklsd klsd sd klsd lfsdkl fsdkl dllsd fsdkl fsd klfsdkl sd k ksdfksd fklsd klsdkl fsdklfsd klfsdkl dd sdf

• Mknm jnn kkhkh

Uykjuyk ukk , , ol o jo jo o oj oj oj o jo j joj jo j o jo j o jo j o j o jo j oj j o j o jo j o jo j o j oo j o j o joj o jo j o

• Mknm jnn kkhkh

• It could affect anyone.

You could say rap music could affect anyone because of the words used in the music. Look at chief keef or any of the trap artists. They only rap about is drugs, killing people, shooting guns, and fucking bitchs. They always talk negative about females and they shouldn't. They aren't going to talk to there mom like that.

• Yes yes yes

I affirm the following resolved: Rap music has a negative impact on youth. Rap music features lyrics filled with slang and often peppered with profanity, which has caused concern among parents, educators and activists alike. Rap videos can also
    illustrate glamorous and dangerous fantasies. According to researchers at Florida International University, the more time African American adolescents spent watching the sexualized images in in Hip Hop videos, the more likely they were to engage in sexually risky behavior themselves and endorse it in their peers.

• Its good right

Its good because it a good life also the rap is not that hard its essy pissy like a dime bro its cool man like sing it . The best of rap musie is that u can do rap baltrools and dance it its not like old rap music its new rap musice.

• Rap changes our values.

The extreme use of profane language, sexist viewpoints, and violence tell teens that these things are acceptable, but they are not. It makes teens think that they must always be the coolest, always have the most girls, and because of this, teens give in to peer pressure. Rap teaches children to curse and indirectly encourages underage drinking, smoking, use of narcotics, teen pregnancy, violence, crime and the list goes on and on. So yes, Rap music is negatively affecting America's children.
    And I'm black, too.

• In my opinion, rap music does impact teens but not in a negative way.

Im fourteen and I was raised in Harlem, NY. Being around that area is a bad environment. I could be some where gang banging and getting involved in all that mess. However, I like to write and listen to rap. Everyday I write and listen to rap. Rap keeps me off the streets. Rap is what makes me fit in at school. If rap does have any impact on me, it is a positive impact.

• It is what affects us.

If a child hears something or hears something then it is human nature to repeat or attempt to do the same. Children as young as the age of 9 are able to repeat the disgusting words used in this form of 'music'. This should give you an invite to what rappers these days are doing. Also the fact that this revolves throughout many teens can inform us that not only puberty affects there mood but what they listen too gives them an 'image' of what to look like, talk like, dress like and act like. You wouldn't appreciate you son or daughter coming to you and calling you names out of anger. Or would you?

• Rap music will severely damage a child's cognitive development.

Personally, in my opinion, I absolutely hate rap, rap is the worst music for a child's cognitive development, because, all rap sings about is poverty, sex, youth violence, high school/college drop outs, substance abuse, etc. The effects of rap music on children are high school/college drop-out, incarceration, prostitution, homelessness, etc. Don't let children of any age listen to rap, rap will interfere with their cognitive development & remember, brain development doesn't end until age 25 & I still think that age 25 is a child that's too young & impressible to listen to rap.

• Different raps have different messages

I find it hard to understand why apparently it only affects the youth culture. Anyone can listen to rap (if their religion or family permits them to) but why doesn't it corrupt the more mature minds? Seeing as someone on the "yes" side said "It is mainly aimed at a more mature audience" there is no proof that rap effects youth more than a mature group of adults.Adults can still be influenced by things even if their mind is more developed than a younger person, therefore this debate should really be :" Does rap music negatively impact our society?"

• Rap music is positive!

Today's mainstream rappers are ruining the reputation of rap. If you listen to Tupac Shakur, you can hear an actual message. He talks about war, poverty, racism, and sexism. Today's raps are negative, because they revolve around only sex, drugs, and violence. However, if you go and try to find actual rappers with something to say, you can hear a story being told which is the purpose of rap.

• Rap did not effect my success and any of the people I know.

I grew up on the south side of Houston, Texas I was the only white kid on my street and my dad only made 20,000 a year. I faced a lot of stuff growing up in a place like that but when I was a young man I discovered rap music and that helped me be able to relate and be a part of the black community where I lived, eventually me and some of my friends started our own real-estate business. I have never committed a crime in my life and Last year I made 720,000 dollars. So to wrap up it is my belief that rap music can have a negative effect if you interpret it that way but if you don't take to seriously and get to the real meat of it you realize that a lot of it is about over coming adversity.

• Different rap music means different things.

Yes there is rap music that will talk about drugs and violence but then there is so much quality amazing rap artists the write about the world, their lives and humanity. Their songs have true meaning to them that actually touches you and causes you to feel something when you listen to it. When rap is done right it is poetry. The rappers that sing about pointless issue that don't make sense shouldn't be listened to. But it's personal choice.

• No. And I don't like rap, but I see that it doesn't.

Do not be stereotypical on the genre of music. A LOT of rap music isn't about sex, and drugs and crap.
    Actually, a lot of music in general is. Alternative, Country, Pop, you name it.
    It's not the music that effects them, its them.
    Rap holds no effect. I see so many people who like rap and show so much respect.

• No I don't think so.

I do not think that rap music gives a negative impact to youth culture. Any and all music can have songs in it that is less than pleasant to think of our kids listening too, but overall one genre is not going to make a big difference in the whole youth.

• Rap Music Doesn't Impact Youth Culture Negatively

By most measures, rap music doesn't impact youth culture in a negative way. Rap might offer misogynistic and distorted views on life, but most kids aren't stupid enough to believe the lyrics. Various rap artists offer insightful and inspirational takes on everyday life, too, after all. There's no reason that rap music should be derided constantly.

• Rap Music is Amazing

If the swears are so bad, just refrain from listening to it, true rap music only swears to get a point across. Eminem is a great example of true rap, his songs are pure amazing, Rap explains all problems with economy and the rappers' lives, it should not be censored

• Kanye west all the way!!!!

KANYE WEST IS THE BEST EVER!!! HE IS YEEZUS

Rap does impact youth culture negatively. I think that rap music glorifies violence and glorifies objectification to women in ways that do imprint on the minds of younger men in particular. That's not to say that it's all bad and all negative, and that there isn't other music that does the same thing, but there is a large portion of rap music that sends a negative message to youth and it's a message that they sometimes repeat and take to heart.