Does recapitulation theory have a positive impact on psychology practice today?

• Recapitulation as a positive.

Recapitulation theory have a positive impact on psychology practice today. It might not have done so in the past, but this theory has gained more ground as time has gone on. Since the advent psychology has been in practice, this theory has indeed helped many people gain ground with therapy.

• Yes I do.

I think the recapitulation theory has a positive impact on psychology practice today. I actually know some people who practice this field, and they say that it has had some positive impacts for their patients. But like any theory, there will always be some issues. And it will also not work for everybody.

• Yes, I thing the recapitulation theory has a positive impact on psycology practices today.

Yes, I thing the recapitulation theory has a positive impact on psychology practices today because it is a the essence of what psychology is about. Psychology deal with how the mind functions and behaviors in all forms of life. Something that can help attribute to what certain things happen, or why the mind changes and develops the way it does is important to this. The recapitulation theory does just that and help make a stronger link to the questions that are still coming about psychology.

• It was part of psychology's development.

Yes, recapitulation theory has a positive impact on psychology practice today, because it was an important part of the way that psychology developed. Recapitulation theory is important in helping people understand their past, as well as helping people understand how the field of psychology developed over time. It might not be used today, but it is still a valid theory.

• No, not at all.

I do not think the recapitulation theory has a positive impact on any sort of psychology today. I think genetics absolutely do, and that falls under the realm of biology, but the formation of a fetus should not have anything to do with psychology at all, whatsoever. Nice thought though.