• Religion is a pyramid scheme you brainless fags!

Do I even need to explain...No evidence, No justification, No Truth. Religion was created to give people a false sense of hope however it has done more damage than good. It has given terrorists a reason to cause devastation and loss of life. Three things people fight over: Ideologies, Territory and supplies. GET RID OFF RELIGION AND YOU WILL BE 50% CLOSER TO WORLD PEACE!

• It's the main reason for most of the violence that happens around the world.

Before I make my main argument, I DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD BAN RELIGION AS IT IS AGAINST THE BASIC RIGHTS OF HUMANS!!!!!!!! Now, most issues are caused by religion. Gay rights? Opposed largely by religious people. 9/11? Caused by religious extremists. 'Nuff said. But that's not my point, people want to blame one religion or another for the worlds problems, however, most of them are guilty of the same things. Many (NOT ALL) religious parents teach their kids intolerance and racism. These are learned behaviors. This can be changed if we work for it.

• RELIGION is Blind belief, where as SCEINCE is a proven FACT.

SCEINCE is invented based repeated R&D. Where as RELIGION stand on IMAGINATION.

SCEINCE clearly define POWER and able to measure POWER.

RELIGION belief GOD is an ABSOLUTE POWER.

SCEINCE define what is GRAVITATIONAL FORCE with experiments.

RELIGION unable define it till date, and named it as GODs creation.

SCEINCE define Earth not created it's existed and result of ACTION and REACTION of ELECTRONS and BACTERIA.

SCEINCE define end of SOLAR system.
    RELEGION define end of world as GODs mercy.

So exercising religion is not bad but Never mix the facts with religion. Religion works on imagination not on facts.

• It is fundamentally wrong

When people say the cause of evil from religion is because people "misinterpret" I disagree. It is because people take what they see and try to inflict it on the masses... Seriously people go watch a Hitchens debate and get prepared to be slaughtered with this idea that religion is good. The truth is good, reasoning and questioning and inquiry is beautiful. If anything religion create division between people much more than it brings people together.

• Hard to explain.

Starting off, I'm not here to hurt anybody and everyone is entitled to their beliefs. However, I'm going to say that more specifically, its the 'people' that are the cause of the problem not the 'religion' this is because the 'people' can never agree with one another. Religion is a belief and people can make their choice to believe in it or just walk away but since Religion is a sensitive subject and have caused too much destruction by or to 'faithful' souls, it is a problem.

• Religion does not causes problems

No I totally disagree with this because:-
    1. Nobody can find the sense of violence in religion.
    2. If anyone can point weather religion has got violence in the scriptures plz show me. But I m sure that no body can find me.
    3. No holy book s have claimed u have to create violence. I is your evil mind which causes violence.
    4. Like in the dashain festival no holy book has mentioned to sacrifice animals but it is the evil mind of the humans which makes us sacrifice animals.
    5. We committee crime and we blame the religion. While the reigion were made for good purpose.
    6. On the other hand, we mix polictics in the religion and make it dirty.
    7. If you follow the religion its good path and the discipline you will be A true human being full of morality and discipline in ur life.
    8. Then the world will be a better place to live.
    9. That’s why, rather than blaming the religion try to follow the good path

• Religion Does Not Cause Problems

• What religion does

Rather, is encourage peace. We can't blame ones religion for the problems caused by the people themselves, In fact it's about ones mentality. I believe that irrespective of ones religion, they'd always do what they feel is right, not only according to their religion but other aspects as well. It's all about their mentality.

• What Religion Does

Overall religion causes more good than bad. A book I enjoyed, The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt (He also has TED talks) pointed out that what religion has done in the evolution of mankind is to create an organization where humans are able to cooperate without kinship being involved. This is one of the biggest challenges the human race faced and religion because of it's sanctity piece accomplished this. Secular organizations haven't been as good as religious organizations at doing that. So if you take religion (not at face value) and see what purpose it has served, overall it is not causing the problems people think it causes....It has allowed humans to survive and cooperate in ways that secular organizations have not been able to do.

• Beauty in Religion

Religion is beautiful, it has morals that help one's journey in life. Whether it be Christianity, Islam and Buddhism.
    I think religion should not be interpreted literally, it is the people who cause division by wrongly interpreting religion
    NOT RELIGION ITSELF... I think a lot of people misunderstand religion :)

• Religion does not causes problems