• Religion is what people make of it.

Most religions use guilt shame fear and hatred to teach good people to do immoral act. It’s immoral to sacrifice the needs of yourself and others in hopes of making things better for yourself in an afterlife which may not even exist anyway. Often this involves clever, ad hoc interpretations which wouldn’t be needed if people were willing to make and take responsibility for their own choices. Of course everyone prefers their own religious morality and the commands of their own god. This is where superstitious beliefs come in to command a person what is right or wrong. An elementary school child of today knows more of the natural world then the superstitious men who invented religion. I know of no society in recorded history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable. Reason will always have more positive insight then any religion. People can't even agree on one religion, but they all agree that the others are wrong. Some religious people are willing to kill or die to make the point that there religion is the right one. People can be good without religion, it does more harm then good. Question everything and thank you for the question. Have a nice day.

• I think it is right

I think it is right because harm is there because of people creating war and battles i tink it creates more hatred between people even over ittle things but i think there should cause more good things and create less harmful things is religion. However i thiunk it is right.

• I think it is right

• I think it is right

• I think it is right

• I think it is right

• I think it is right

• I think it is right

• Religion uses fear

Religion uses fear to bring in followers. I’ve gone to a catholic school all my life and I have been taught to be afraid to think independently lest I be an apostate. I am told if I ever even doubt the faith I am sinning. A god may exist but we don’t need to force how we believe that god is on other people. We should think freely and allow each other to find what they believe through their own experiences, not something their theology teacher has taught them.

• Got apples? ........Yes

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy

• God can provide mankind with meaning and purpose through eternal life and infinite goodness.

There are many harmful religions which bring strife and violence. But without Christianity, the fate of mankind would be utterly hopeless. Despite the noble efforts of good humanitarians everywhere, death is the only reality for every person. Eventually, humanity itself will go extinct, and all life will soon follow. Life is truly meaningless and absurd without God and eternal life.

• People Do Not Understand

The major problem with religion is not the religion itself, it is the people who follow the religion and misinterpret it. Religion becomes dangerous when people politicize it or try to use it to push their agenda or what they believe is right. Religion and the facets of religion do not hurt anyone, it's people who do not follow their religions guidelines, that hurts. Prime example, the golden rule.

• Religion does not do more harm than good.

Religion does not do more harm than good. Depending on your religion and what you believe in can have a positive effect on the way that you live your life. Most people put their faith into their religion and use it to remain positive about life. Religion is good for everyone.

• Religions are vital to humankind

First all religions teach peace, humans are the one changing it for politic use and adapting it to their desires.
    Second religions bring a form of stability to people, it often changes peoples life in a positive way.
    Third it gives us a purpose in life.
    Forth Religions give you a feeling of belonging to a group which is crucial for humans. Who is alone in his heart has more chance of being depressed.
    Fifth all great religious men always preached speech before the sword.
    To conclude before judging a religion go directly to the source itself instead of listening to people who might be uneducated about it.

• It's not religion that causes wars- it's the people

Religions do not support the use of violene- the bible opposes it- one of the Ten Commandments is that you shall not murder, it is the people that do this- as they feel that it is what their God wants them to do, yet there is no biblical evidence that it is what they want- so extremists may be disallusioned, or perhaps there god has told them to do what they do.

• Religion: Doesn't Harm

People need something to believe in when all hope seems to be lost. Religion helps shape people to be a better person to learn what is right from wrong. We shouldn't tell others what they can and can't believe just because you don't think it does any good. It is not your job to tell others how to live because it is not your life. Just take care of your self and mind your own bee's wax.

• Religion is a choice

Religion is what people believe and what some people stand for and even what they use to motivate themselves everyday. If religion is a help to millions and millions of people everyday and if it helps them get over situations if something is as good as to let someone want to leave how does it harm anyone.

• Religion is not harmful

Religion does not cause harm because religions like Sikhism are showing equality and people are getting to use to the world. Like wars, arguments and personal life. More communities are showing peace and being helpful , even politics are getting into the religion issues which are solving it fast and quickly. Religion is like a family.

• Religion is good, as long as it's kept in its place.

Religion has the power to uplift, to inspire, and to bring joy to many people. Here in the United States, however, our Founding Fathers were well aware that religion can also be used as a blunt instrument of hate and justification for vile acts, which is why our First Amendment establishes a clear separation between the two institutions.

• Religion is What People Make of It

Religion provides a spiritual insight to a lot of people. As an institution, it helps people find meaning in a complex world. However, there is a line. Spiritual enlightenment is one thing; trying to impose your sense of spiritual enlightenment onto unwilling people is a form of fascism. That's the part that does harm.