Does restriction of religion keep you from living for a purpose?

• No it doesn't

"It is, I think, an error to believe that there is any need of religion to make life seem worth living." - Sinclair Lewis

THERES NO god, IM AN ATHEIST, YOU ARE CREATED BY CHANCE, YOU GO TO WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE BIRTH OF A ANIMAL, god DOESN'T EXIST, I DON'T BELIEVE IN god... NO god, NO HEAVEN, NO HELL, NO AFTERLIFE... There is literally no more prove than other religion... I can't believe some people are that stupid to believe in god and santa😂😂😂 YOU ARE CHANCE EVOLUTION CYCLE FROM NOTHING, NO CREATOR, THE CREATION OF EARTH WAS WAS AN ACCIDENT... HUMANS WERE CREATED BY CHANCE AND SO UNIVERSE NOTHING IS SOMETHING

• No, it does not.

Restriction of religion would not keep someone from living with a purpose because we can find many different things to drive ourselves toward. We make goals and aim towards further improving our lives for ourself and those we love. However, no one should be able to keep someone from believing and choosing their own religion.

• Restriction From Religions Does Not Mean a Life Without Purpose

I do not think that a restriction of religion keeps people from living for a purpose. I don't think that people's religions should be restricted, but in general, people can find purpose and meaning in many things like helping others, hard work, love, music, art, being parents, etc. People who do not have a religion can still live with a purpose and they do.