Does Samsung's Galaxy S4 make the iPhone 5 look bad?

• Looking at the screen is a thing of beauty.

What does the iPhone 5 have that the Galaxy S4 doesn't? Nothing. I think the Galaxy's build quality is better than the iPhone 5. Its specs and design leave the iPhone 5 far behind. I never liked the boxy look of the iPhone 4s and 5. I had a iPhone 3s and at the time it was a great phone. The iOS is basically the same with a few new features. But nothing the average user would notice from 5 years ago. The new Android Jellybean is smooth and fast, with many user features and options the iOS doesn't have. True multitasking, NFC, and widgets. The new Google Now and voice search is just outstanding. I Couldn't do this on my iPhone. The iPhone has been left behind.
    I see nothing on the horizon for Apple.

• It is better in every field.

Samsung Galaxy has an Android software in which we can download anything because it has supportable software for apps download, but in iPhone 5 they say that the phone supports iOS and bigger than the version. Apps cannot be easy to download in iPhone 6. We can use Bluetooth with another Apple device but not with other devices.

• It is better in every field.

Samsung Galaxy has an Android software in which we can download anything because it has supportable software for apps download, but in iPhone 5 they say that the phone supports iOS and bigger than the version apps cannot be easy to download. In iPhone 5 we can use Bluetooth with another apple device but not with other devices.

• Samsung is superior to iPhone.

Samsung Galaxy S4 has clearly taken steps to improving the phone market. They understand that users want a bigger phone, and they are answering those requests. The iPhone 5 did not make any significant strides in terms of development and their 4" screen pales in comparison to most other phones, including the GS4.

• Yes, it has a lot of cool new features.

I think that it is fair to say that the Samsung Galaxy S4 really does make the iPhone 5 look like a bit of a joke. With a much higher pixel ratio, a larger screen (by a lot) and a lot of cool new features, it makes me wonder how Apple will respond.

• It Does Not

The Samsung's Galaxy S4 does not make the iPhone 5 look bad. I actually think it makes the iPhone 5 look great. The iPhone 5 is a better phone in my opinion and the only thing that is better about the Samsung phone is the price tag on the phone.

• No, it does not.

People have different perspectives on these phones. If you were to ask a hardcore apple fan whether they liked Samsung Galaxy or the iPhone, the apple user would most probably pick the iPhone and vice-versa. Also even though the iPhone may lack a few certain things that Samsung might have, most people think that the iPhone is the phone to have, and it's very popular, especially among teenagers. And so in my opinion I do not think the Samsung s4 makes the iPhone 5 look bad.