• He does actually exist!

It's time for a story to prove that Santa is real. When I was 5 years old wanna know what I saw? I saw Santa! I was almost asleep and then I saw a flash of light, woke up and saw a pile of presents under the tree! Isn't that enough proof for you? Well if it isn't just look up his number and call it. He should answer and then tell him what you want for Christmas and he should get it for you that coming Christmas unless you don't believe in him that is! πŸŽ…πŸΌ

• Yes He Does

Saying there's no such thing as Santa Claus is like there's not such thing as air. Many fiction and fantasy writers like myself believe that like Clement Moore, Washington Irving and Chris Van Allsburg. Have Faith and anything is possible, including Santa Claus existing. Think about that and Merry Christmas

• He is real

He's real believe or don't believe but he really does exist so if you believe in him be good or its the naughty list I wish you all a merry Christmas! (to all who believe).If you don't believe in him its no Santa Claus for). You (and no presents either.

• He is real

• Why would we say it to our kids

Of course santa exists, why would you make it up and tell your kids he is real.Why would there be movies and all sorts of other things about him saying he is real.If you love your kids that much you would do anything for them? Right...
    Then you must believe in santa because he is real?
    You must believe to recieve

• Reasons for him

Ok so you don't believe in Santa!
    Well here is what might love him

:you are not christian

:it would be on the news

:everybody would know

:and finally if Santa did not exist the why celebrate Christmas!

And also we celebrate Christmas because Jesus was born from the virgin Mary. He was given gifts 'cause of three wise men and Jesus was gifted gifts so on the 25th (when Jesus was born) of December people celebrate Christmas with Santa. But if you do not believe in Santa then on Dec 24th at night time look into the stars and watch the moon people say the three closest stars to the moon form a pattern and people say those are stars put in the sky for the three wise men so if you do not believe in Santa then I have one question for you

Are You The Grinch?

• Reasons for him

Ok so you don't believe in Santa!
    Well here is what might love him

:you are not christian

:it would be on the news

:everybody would know

Are You The Grinch?

• Reasons for him

Ok so you don't believe in Santa!
    Well here is what might love him

:you are not christian

:it would be on the news

:everybody would know

Are You The Grinch?

• 'Cause he does

It's just my opinion,but for all those haters out who don't believe in St. Nick can suck a candy cane.Here are some reasons why he exist;
    #1 HE DOES
    #2 HE DOES
    #3 HE DOES
    #4 oh yeah! I almost forgot,HE DOES!
    So those are my reasons he does exist.(There pretty straightforward)

• Santa exist because if your parents cant afford something and he gets it

Some people say he doesn't but I think he does he is awesome πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€he gets you presents who doesn't want presents everybody wants presents right Santa Claus is real ok people check for clues like put some think in front of the fire place and check if there somewere else

• He does actually exist!

• The the the

A a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Santa Claus does not currently exist

He's based on the legend of Saint Nicholas, but the Santa Claus we know of is as real as a fairytale character.

It's kind of a shame when parents have their kids fully believing in Santa, when his legend's lessons can be just as fully believed in. My parents didn't believe in him, I never did, and if I have kids, they're going to know that Santa is fiction, instead of a) getting insanely heartbroken when "the truth comes out" and b) losing their trust.

• He's a fraud

When your parents tell you about Santa and they say you have to be good to get presents and if you are bad you will get a stocking full of coal. But it's not true. One year I was really bad and misbehaved and I got treats and goodies in my stocking.

• Uh, no. Where's youe evidence?

There is absolutely no way he could exist. If Santa Claus was real, he would 1. Be over two thousand years old 2. Have to deliver over ninety million presents in thirty five hours and 3. Have magical reindeer. Plus, you stop recieving presents from him once you no longer recieve presents from him once you no longer live at home.

• Fgg ghfhg jhgdj

Iuoh yi ohuih uihui oh ui h ui hyuhui0h uiohuih ui oh uio huioh ui h ui huiohuih uih ui hiu hihuihio huiohuioh iuoh iuh ui oi i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i io huioh huiohuiohio huiohioh7u7h8ohuiohuiohuio huihuiohuiohuihuigyi giogio gyuiyuigui ioguiogyog gyyui

• He doesn't exist

He doesn't exist because first there is no reindeer that can fly and he can't get to 91.8 million houses in 31 hours. Also that means that he would have to visit about 822 houses a second which is impossible and 1/1000th of a second to do everything at a house which includes getting down the chimney, getting all the presents out, distributing the presents, eating the snacks that they laid out. Then get back up the chimney.

• Fake because science

Science explains everything and if Santa was real , he would have to do everything so fast that he would die. Your parents buy you everything. I'm sorry. Also reindeer can't fly and wouldn't a fat man have a heart attack or be dead by now? Also, a fat man can't slide down the chimney

• He does not exist

He does not exist because it is sientificly impossible for a purson to give presents to 7 billion people in one night plus if he did exist pooverty in the world would haved vanished also hunger and lots of other probembs and when i was a kid i usally saw my mom puting presents saw the paper i also saw the paper to rap the presents always at christmas and when i was 9 my mom said she had to bye food when she came back i wonder if she bought ice cream but their was just presents

• It's a story

He was a story about a man that gave presents to good kids but bad kids were kidnapped by krampus another character of fiction. We whittled it down to a lump of coal now do you still believe in Santa?And I repeat a story not real life a story end.