• Santa claus exist

I know santa claus exist because many friends ha seen his shadow and one day my friend told there parents were asleep and the lights turned off and on and when they turned on again there was a pile of toys and my friend has a video of his shadow

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• He does actually exist!

It's time for a story to prove that Santa is real. When I was 5 years old wanna know what I saw? I saw Santa! I was almost asleep and then I saw a flash of light, woke up and saw a pile of presents under the tree! Isn't that enough proof for you? Well if it isn't just look up his number and call it. He should answer and then tell him what you want for Christmas and he should get it for you that coming Christmas unless you don't believe in him that is! 🎅🏼

• Yes He Does

Saying there's no such thing as Santa Claus is like there's not such thing as air. Many fiction and fantasy writers like myself believe that like Clement Moore, Washington Irving and Chris Van Allsburg. Have Faith and anything is possible, including Santa Claus existing. Think about that and Merry Christmas

• He is real

He's real believe or don't believe but he really does exist so if you believe in him be good or its the naughty list I wish you all a merry Christmas! (to all who believe).If you don't believe in him its no Santa Claus for). You (and no presents either.

• He does actually exist!

• The the the

A a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Santa Claus does not currently exist

He's based on the legend of Saint Nicholas, but the Santa Claus we know of is as real as a fairytale character.

It's kind of a shame when parents have their kids fully believing in Santa, when his legend's lessons can be just as fully believed in. My parents didn't believe in him, I never did, and if I have kids, they're going to know that Santa is fiction, instead of a) getting insanely heartbroken when "the truth comes out" and b) losing their trust.

• He's a fraud

When your parents tell you about Santa and they say you have to be good to get presents and if you are bad you will get a stocking full of coal. But it's not true. One year I was really bad and misbehaved and I got treats and goodies in my stocking.

• Uh, no. Where's youe evidence?

There is absolutely no way he could exist. If Santa Claus was real, he would 1. Be over two thousand years old 2. Have to deliver over ninety million presents in thirty five hours and 3. Have magical reindeer. Plus, you stop recieving presents from him once you no longer recieve presents from him once you no longer live at home.

• Fgg ghfhg jhgdj

Iuoh yi ohuih uihui oh ui h ui hyuhui0h uiohuih ui oh uio huioh ui h ui huiohuih uih ui hiu hihuihio huiohuioh iuoh iuh ui oi i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i io huioh huiohuiohio huiohioh7u7h8ohuiohuiohuio huihuiohuiohuihuigyi giogio gyuiyuigui ioguiogyog gyyui

• He doesn't exist

He doesn't exist because first there is no reindeer that can fly and he can't get to 91.8 million houses in 31 hours. Also that means that he would have to visit about 822 houses a second which is impossible and 1/1000th of a second to do everything at a house which includes getting down the chimney, getting all the presents out, distributing the presents, eating the snacks that they laid out. Then get back up the chimney.

• Fake because science

Science explains everything and if Santa was real , he would have to do everything so fast that he would die. Your parents buy you everything. I'm sorry. Also reindeer can't fly and wouldn't a fat man have a heart attack or be dead by now? Also, a fat man can't slide down the chimney

• He does not exist

He does not exist because it is sientificly impossible for a purson to give presents to 7 billion people in one night plus if he did exist pooverty in the world would haved vanished also hunger and lots of other probembs and when i was a kid i usally saw my mom puting presents saw the paper i also saw the paper to rap the presents always at christmas and when i was 9 my mom said she had to bye food when she came back i wonder if she bought ice cream but their was just presents

• It's a story

He was a story about a man that gave presents to good kids but bad kids were kidnapped by krampus another character of fiction. We whittled it down to a lump of coal now do you still believe in Santa?And I repeat a story not real life a story end.