• He is real

For all the non believers your parents are like dang I have to get presents because my kid doesn’t believe and also there is so many things that prove Santa is real one time my dad was confused why there was a present that was not from him and he is single

• He must exist

Who delivers the presents to us on christmas eve? And it's just nonsense that parents lies to their kids. No they don't. Parents don't lie to kids. And people has also seen santa, and there are many pics on him with kids on the internet. Google it up! He usually aks kids what they want for christmas. Trust me, l have met him myself.

• I think he does exist.

Santa claus bring gifts to the good boys and girls. He always keeps a keen eye on every kid. He is really exists and that has a proof. Who eats the cookies in the midnight? That is santa claus. He says HO HO and rides on his sleigh. It's true.

• Santa claus exist

I know santa claus exist because many friends ha seen his shadow and one day my friend told there parents were asleep and the lights turned off and on and when they turned on again there was a pile of toys and my friend has a video of his shadow

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• Santa claus exist

• He does not exist

He does not exist because it is sientificly impossible for a purson to give presents to 7 billion people in one night plus if he did exist pooverty in the world would haved vanished also hunger and lots of other probembs and when i was a kid i usally saw my mom puting presents saw the paper i also saw the paper to rap the presents always at christmas and when i was 9 my mom said she had to bye food when she came back i wonder if she bought ice cream but their was just presents

• It's a story

He was a story about a man that gave presents to good kids but bad kids were kidnapped by krampus another character of fiction. We whittled it down to a lump of coal now do you still believe in Santa?And I repeat a story not real life a story end.

• He is dead if he is real

Lets do math
    There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world. BUT since Santa doesn't (appear to) handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378 million according to Population Reference Bureau. At an average (census)rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million homes. One presumes there's at least one good child in each.
    Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west(which seems logical). This works out to 822.6 visits per second. This is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has 1/1000th of a second to park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the sleigh and move on to the next house. Assuming that each of these 91.8 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will accept), we are now talking about .78 miles per household, a total trip of 75-1/2 million miles, not counting stops to do what most of us must do at least once every 31 hours, plus feeding etc.
    This means that Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second, 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man- made vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per second - a conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles per hour.
    The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized lego set (2 pounds), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight. On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that "flying reindeer" (see point #1) could pull TEN TIMES the normal anoint, we cannot do the job with eight, or even nine. We need 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons.
    353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as spacecrafts re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 QUINTILLION joules of energy. Per second. Each. In short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them, and create deafening sonic booms in their wake.The entire reindeer team will be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second. Santa, meanwhile, will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.06 times greater than gravity. A 250-pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim)would be pinned to the back of his sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds
    If Santa ever DID Exist, he's dead now.

• Santa hmmmmm how old is he ?

Do i need to even refute such an argument ?
    Where is he ? Unknown
    How does he get his "Gifts" ?
    Why does he not give it to the poor children ? Does he only gift those who have rich parents ?
    Why is it that no one has seen him ?

• He most certainly does not

It would be impossible for Santa to exist. He can't deliver the worlds presents in one day since mainly America and Canada are the major believers in him. Plus, your FREAKING PARENTS/RELITIVES/FRIENDS buy you presents. Also, reindeer can't fly, eleves are mythical, and there is no scientific solid evidence saying he exists. Plus, how is one factory full of mythical creatures going to create 100,000 iPods? I also believe that if Santa did exist, he died from clogged arteries from all the cookies or he past from stress. This doesn't mean that we can't all have Christmas spirit though, so be happy and stop pretending to be 6

• Santa Claus Does NOT exist, I'm sad to say.

I hate to be the Grinch about it, but unfortunately there is no Santa. There is no jolly fat man that rides around giving out presents to all the good little girls and boys. If I'm wrong, impoverished children that do not receive gifts on Christmas must be very naughty delinquents. Or they belong to some other religion and don't deserve Santa's attention... Considering Christmas is supposedly apart of the Christian faith. Reindeer do not fly, elves do not exists (at least, I'm 90% sure they don't), and even if they did exist Santa would probably be considered a dictator... And the elves would be his slaves or something. Which would just spoil the whole holiday.

• He is Fake

First of all, it is impossible to give presents to 7.6 billion humans in one night and make them in one month, and if he eats the cookies and milk, he would be diabetic and need to go to the hospital IN THE REAL WORLD and plus, magic does NOT exist, so its practically impossible to deliver the presents unless he has some kind of spaceship. Lots of people already went into the north pole to see if his so called workshop is there. My last argument is that when i was 10 i did not right a letter to Santa Claus but i still got my presents

• Please stop letting children vote.

No, he does not exist. Most of the "Yes" posts are little children who will regret posting once reality hits. Not only is everything he does physically impossible, it's also just a way for parents to make their kids happy and magical. Stop voting "Yes", face reality and go back to Roblox.

• You are all idiots

If santa claus really exists wouldnt he bring presents to all the children including those in war zones or those whove been kidnapped etc. they are still good kids even if bad things happened to them yet "santa" doesnt come for them therefore santa does not exist now wake the hell up

• Reasons Santa Can't Possibly Exsist

How can he get all of the presents to the kids in just ONE night? How does he know if you've been bad or good? How does he watch everybody all the time? How does he make all those toys? How does he pay the elves? How can he eat ALL of those cookies? A few years ago, my grandma told me that she was just pretending to be Santa. Last Christmas, my uncle confessed that he was eating the cookies, and drinking the milk.