Does Satya Nadella have the same work ethic as Bill Gates?

• Anyone who makes it that high knows how to succeed

Anyone who knows how to make as high up the ladder as Satya Nadella or Bill Gates does is certainly someone that has a tremendous work ethic and knows how to get things done. Gates might have been more personally innovative and visionary, but he did not work any harder or better. In fact, she might have to work harder just because she is a woman and facing potential discrimination.

• Satya Nadella does have the same work ethic as Bill Gates.

Satya Nadella does have the same work ethic as Bill Gates. Satya Nadella is currently the chief executive officer of Microsoft.He was appointed CEO on 4 February 2014, succeeding Steve Ballmer. Previously, he was executive vice president of Microsoft's Cloud and Enterprise group, responsible for building and running the company's computing platforms, developer tools and cloud services.

• Yes, I think Satya Nadella has the same work ethic as Bill Gates.

I think everyone is different but I think overall when you reach a position such as a CEO of a global tech firm then you have a strong work ethic and I think both Bill Gates and Satya Nadella have this in common, I think both will have left their mark on Microsoft in their own ways.

• Satya Nadella does not have the same work ethic as Bill Gates.

Work Ethic extends beyond just hours in the office. Bill Gates has done more with his time at microsoft. This may not be due to their actual work ethic, but more to the situation. However, Bill Gates is famous for sleeping at his desk and working every hour in between. Satya Nadella is a manager. He will often be in the office overseeing projects for the same amount of time, but others are doing the work. Its different.