• Yes Saudi Arabia has.

As we can see that Saudi Arabia imports oil in every country and have much power over the oil industry, I dont know what to write now I dont know what to write now I dont know what to write now I dont know what to write now I dont know what to write now

• They Do Have Power

Deciding rather or not Saudi Arabia has too much power isn't really anyone's decision unless they want to go take that power away. It's not worth starting a war over. They do have a lot of power but it would seem they're using that power very responsibly in my opinion.

• Probably a little

It is their oil though. I mean, unless they are controlling some other countries oil, than I think they have a right to have power over what they are producing. I may be under-informed in this subject, but I do believe they just have power over their own oil supply.

• Saudi Arabia has an adequate amount of power in relation to the oil they posess.

While some people feel that Saudi Arabia has too much power over the oil industry, I believe it is in direct proportion to their oil supply, their business savvy, and their relationship with other countries that they supply to. If other oil rich countries learned how to use diplomacy skills and smart business and trading practices, perhaps there would be less of a gap in power.