• I think yes

So I'm kind of an artist, and I'm 13. I have known that when I was a younger I was more creative. Today I have been in school so much...I am realizing I'm failing in creativity in my drawings. T-T (sorry if I suck at grammar and stuff I am really fucking stupid)

• I believe that the way schools teach kills children's creativity at a very early age.

I believe that the way schools teach kills children's
    creativity at a very early age. It is a
    shame, because education is supposed to bring out a person’s dormant
    abilities. The vast majority of the
    time, our educational system is only concerned with a student’s ability to
    memorize and regurgitate information.

• school does kill a child's creativity

i think schools most definitely kill childrens' creativity in several ways. there is the social aspect of it, where others are not readily accepting of creative differences which can intimidate people. Then there is the fact that all teachers are not as liberal as they should be. Often they fail to see creative potential because it doesn't meet the standards of a schol board

• The More You Learn

I do not believe school kills children's creativity. I believe creativity can grow as the child learns more and experiences more. School is all about learning and socializing, I think children would be hard pressed to become more creative without the stimuli they receive while attending school. I believe creativity grows while attending school.