• Yes for morons.

When do you want it to start? At 3:00, take a break at 3:10 and go home at 3:30? Yeah that is just what we need to goose up the already moronic gene pool of America. Has it not crossed anybody's mind, by the way, that with every teenie bop having kids with kids in a short mile radius that every one is related? Oh gee, really, you're my brother with my mommy's baby daddy? Derp.Bound to happen sooner than later.

• School Starts Early

School starts much too early in the morning. I feel like if it started later in the morning we wouldn't have as many problems with kids falling asleep in the middle of class. The messed up part is that the teachers blame the kids for being tired. You can't give kids impossible amounts of homework to the point where they have to go to bed late, then expect them not to be tired when they have to get up at 6 in the morning to be on time for school.

• School is WAY too early!

I am a highschool student and I don't feel tired until about 10:30 to 11:00. To make everything worse, I'm mormon so I have to wake up at 5:30 to do classes each day. I only get 6 hours of sleep a night. My performance is bad, I have trouble concentrating, and I'm tired all the time. So are my friends. People need to look at the facts and make school start later. Not enough sleep causes depression as well (which I have and so do many other teens). For those of you who are concerned about homework, in my opinion we should have less homework than we do anyways. And if we starts school later, then we should have a free period to do homework as well. If we get all of our homework done in school there will be no need to be up super late. I remember being up at one in the morning in tears doing my science homework. I'm not saying we shouldn't have any homework at all, but the amount we have currently is fucking insane. Sure, children do need time for sports, but not as much as sleep. Plus, tons of kids don't even do sports because of too much homework. Everyone on the no side is inconsiderate and all just adults who think their right about everything and that thier old way is clearly superior. To quote Simon and Garfunkle, "Please get out of the new road if you can't lend a hand, 'cause the times they are a changing." Well, my thoughts probably don't matter to most of you. I mean, I AM just a kid who has to do it everyday and who these issues actually apply to. But why would my opinion matter? Oh wait, it doesn't. Because America is full of fucked up people with no consideration for anything and anyone. In the words of Filthy Frank, "shut the fuck up, nobody even wants you here".

• Far too EARLY!

I currently go to College in New Zealand and i have to wake up at 6:00am and leave the house at 7;45am catch the bus at 7;50am. School starts at 8;45am and finishes at 3;15pm . Before classes start i often like to buy hot chcoaltes to give myself a headstart to the day. It sucks going to school that starts early.

• Teens can't focus

As a teen in high school I can testify to the fact that school is starting far to early in the morning. Even in NZ where most schools start at 8:40 no-one can think or study until almost lunchtime. Other than changing start times we could do one thing: put low intelligence classes first thing in the morning, like PE and only have maths, science and english towards the end of the day.

• My school starts at 3:30 a.M. And gets out at 4:30 pm

This needs to end! 13 hours is too long! Aaaaaaghhhb h h h h h h h. Gebd. He's SBS and e sh d end d she e sh end d end s find. She DVR bd end d d x. S ana d fbzjc. R ana d fbzjc nd. Ababa s

• School starts to early

Im just about to go into my final year of school year 11.. School starts way to early for me because i stay up at night studdying and by the time im going sleep i need to wake up its hard for students to get there work or homework done... More homework and more studdying but we dont get any more time to get it done i think school should start 9.40 this give students time to wake up and it gives them a little more time to revise

• Yes it should be early

We dont want our kids to be tired and it will take percente points . C cc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c ccc c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c

• Yes it should be early

• Yes it should be early

• School Needs to be Earlier

I believe school should start earlier due to the fact that we need to understand that kids need sleep at night. Sometimes me and my friends are up until 2-2:30 doing homework that's not fair to us because that's what we need most as students in high school. Also it gives us more time for homework. Yes if you fall behind one day that your screwed but that would make us want to do our work and do our best in school. Even though that we stay up all night I think that we should start earlier to make us want to get sleep and its a good habit to get into for all of life.

• School Starts On The Right Time.

It depends on the country each student lives in. In my opinion, school starts at the right time. Because, in my country, it gets very hot in the afternoon. We start school at 7.30am . I find it easier to concentrate in the morning as the weather is usually cooler and I feel more awake. If school were to start later, I assume that many students will not be able to concentrate in school.

• No i don't skool start to early.

No because if we start skool to early we can't do what we wont to do..Think about it if school start late at night.....Then we would be in school all night plus. Basketball not gone to be going on in of football either.If y'all say school start to early y'all not thinking right..If y'all go to bed at night y'all can get up in the morning.. See yea i be up late at night i go to bed when i wont to.....I be up at night like at 10:45 then i say to myself i have to go to school so i put my phone down in i go to sleep....IN i find my clothes at night in what shoes i'm putting on the morning soo i wont have to get up too early in the morning i take a shower at night in i take a shower in the morning...But i go to sleep at night

• We get tired

Think about it we get homework, we have to do house clean ups we have pets and school ends so late 4:30 or 3:35 pm and we need to do all that stuff. AND we ONLY get like 4-3 hours of sleep. It's not only highschool is middle school too.

• Noooooooo ooooooooooo ooooooooooo ooooooooooo oooooo ooooooo

Ooo oooooo ooooooo ooooooo oooooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo oo o o8=====D ooooooo o oo oo o o o oo

• Early Enough for Students or Nah?

Studies show that the human brain isn't fully functional until 10 in the morning. Some students don't get enough sleep because they are up to late doing homework and then have to get up early for school the next day. Students also become more tired during the day at school and they usually wake up late just to get more sleep.

• It is to early

Kids can't focus when all they think about is sleep they won't be fully energized with the sleep they got. It would improve learning if school started later especially for the high school student they have to get up around 6 am which makes them not focus and they don't participate because they still need more sleep

• School's perfect clockwork

I think school starts at perfect time and if they want to change it, make it earlier. School shouldn't be made any later or even changed for many reasons. If we change the time it will me the schedule for teachers and students will change dramatically. It will be way too much of a fuss for anyone. Schools also made it so that students like me have time to get ready and to get up and go. We all know about the child falls a sleep in class scenario, but it is the child's fault. A huge percentage of children sleep because of them playing games.

• School needs to start earlier

Leaves time for homework and other activities and not make it a problem to cram all your homework at night. Think about the parents to. With and earlier start time it has a better transportation and lets parents get to school and still get to work. This is why I think school should start earlier

• It Should Start Earlier

No because school should start sooner beacause it is proven that students get less homework done than what they need This is one main reson why school should start sooner so if you will please take this in to consideration and take your votes off of yes and send them over here to no