• Yes for morons.

When do you want it to start? At 3:00, take a break at 3:10 and go home at 3:30? Yeah that is just what we need to goose up the already moronic gene pool of America. Has it not crossed anybody's mind, by the way, that with every teenie bop having kids with kids in a short mile radius that every one is related? Oh gee, really, you're my brother with my mommy's baby daddy? Derp.Bound to happen sooner than later.

• School Starts Early

School starts much too early in the morning. I feel like if it started later in the morning we wouldn't have as many problems with kids falling asleep in the middle of class. The messed up part is that the teachers blame the kids for being tired. You can't give kids impossible amounts of homework to the point where they have to go to bed late, then expect them not to be tired when they have to get up at 6 in the morning to be on time for school.

• School is way too early

As a middle school student, I have just started to wake up super early for school. My bus comes at 6:30, and I try too wake up at 5:40 but I always stay in ten minutes later. I usually don't have breakfast and I don't brush my teeth. I only have thirty five minutes to get dressed, brush my hair, put my shoes on, and my winter jacket for the freezing -4 temperature outside. I also never have a chance to see my dog, or anyone, before I go to school. It's too early in the morning for my dad or mom to wake up, so I spend my school mornings alone, cold, and in the dark.

• School is too early!!!

I have to wake up at 6 am and leave at 6 ;30 am. But on the way I either buy something fast or when I wake up I make myself food. School starts at 7:00 am!! Sometimes I wake up late and I get detention just for coming late. But thank god I am leaving my school and going to move and go to another school. Hopefuly in my new school they start at 8:00AM or something. Oh and BTW a am a 6th grader (middle school )

• School starts early !

School starts too early. It starts at 8:45am. I have to wake up at 6. Why? Because I am not a waker. :) Please I wanted school to start at 11 or 12 IDC as soon as it is after 10. Please PLease Schools Read this is important!!!!!!!!! : (

• Much Too Early.

As someone with DSPS, I don't fall asleep until 3 or 4am. School starts at 8:00am and my bus comes at 7:10am, so I and many others do not get enough sleep. Even for someone without a disorder, most teenagers still fall asleep later than adults or kids, so we are not getting enough sleep to work to our full potential.

• School Is Far Too Early!

• School is starting to early

I'm currently a High School student who has to wake up at 5:30AM just to get ready, get my younger siblings ready, eat breakfast, Make sure the house is clean and locked up, take all my sibling to their schools and get to school before 7:45AM plus all the homework keeps me up till midnight. I'm so tired everyday I don't even wake up fully till 1 or 2 in the afternoon

• High school starts too early

My high school day starts at 7:15, and my bus comes at 6:25. The school day ends at 1:43, and I get home at 2:05. I usually get 6-7 hours of sleep. Look, if the main argument here for early start times is after-school clubs/sports, My school at least could engineer the transition to practices to be more efficient and faster; they often don't start until 2:30 for some unknown reason. If we could make that better, why not start the whole school system 20 minutes later?

• Woo Hoo OO

Yes it starts too early , every morning teens are struggling to wake up and honestly we need more hours in order to grow. C c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• School Needs to be Earlier

I believe school should start earlier due to the fact that we need to understand that kids need sleep at night. Sometimes me and my friends are up until 2-2:30 doing homework that's not fair to us because that's what we need most as students in high school. Also it gives us more time for homework. Yes if you fall behind one day that your screwed but that would make us want to do our work and do our best in school. Even though that we stay up all night I think that we should start earlier to make us want to get sleep and its a good habit to get into for all of life.

• School Starts On The Right Time.

It depends on the country each student lives in. In my opinion, school starts at the right time. Because, in my country, it gets very hot in the afternoon. We start school at 7.30am . I find it easier to concentrate in the morning as the weather is usually cooler and I feel more awake. If school were to start later, I assume that many students will not be able to concentrate in school.

• No i don't skool start to early.

No because if we start skool to early we can't do what we wont to do..Think about it if school start late at night.....Then we would be in school all night plus. Basketball not gone to be going on in of football either.If y'all say school start to early y'all not thinking right..If y'all go to bed at night y'all can get up in the morning.. See yea i be up late at night i go to bed when i wont to.....I be up at night like at 10:45 then i say to myself i have to go to school so i put my phone down in i go to sleep....IN i find my clothes at night in what shoes i'm putting on the morning soo i wont have to get up too early in the morning i take a shower at night in i take a shower in the morning...But i go to sleep at night

• We get tired

Think about it we get homework, we have to do house clean ups we have pets and school ends so late 4:30 or 3:35 pm and we need to do all that stuff. AND we ONLY get like 4-3 hours of sleep. It's not only highschool is middle school too.

• Noooooooo ooooooooooo ooooooooooo ooooooooooo oooooo ooooooo

Ooo oooooo ooooooo ooooooo oooooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo oo o o8=====D ooooooo o oo oo o o o oo

• Early Enough for Students or Nah?

Studies show that the human brain isn't fully functional until 10 in the morning. Some students don't get enough sleep because they are up to late doing homework and then have to get up early for school the next day. Students also become more tired during the day at school and they usually wake up late just to get more sleep.

• It is to early

Kids can't focus when all they think about is sleep they won't be fully energized with the sleep they got. It would improve learning if school started later especially for the high school student they have to get up around 6 am which makes them not focus and they don't participate because they still need more sleep

• School's perfect clockwork

I think school starts at perfect time and if they want to change it, make it earlier. School shouldn't be made any later or even changed for many reasons. If we change the time it will me the schedule for teachers and students will change dramatically. It will be way too much of a fuss for anyone. Schools also made it so that students like me have time to get ready and to get up and go. We all know about the child falls a sleep in class scenario, but it is the child's fault. A huge percentage of children sleep because of them playing games.

• School needs to start earlier

Leaves time for homework and other activities and not make it a problem to cram all your homework at night. Think about the parents to. With and earlier start time it has a better transportation and lets parents get to school and still get to work. This is why I think school should start earlier

• It Should Start Earlier

No because school should start sooner beacause it is proven that students get less homework done than what they need This is one main reson why school should start sooner so if you will please take this in to consideration and take your votes off of yes and send them over here to no