Does science really give us greater control over our lives?

• Science gives us greater control over our lives.

Our lives are significantly easier because of scientific advances. We can travel and communicate more easily, and modern medicine has allowed us to live longer and healthier lives. Because of all these advances, we have more control over our fate. Science has made the quality of life increase dramatically in our lifetimes.

• With environmental science, our lives will be made a lot easier and manageable.

Environmental science can help us to better manage our lives by solving problems that most urban dwellers are facing, like pollution. Environmental science increases man's control and understanding of our environment, which is a significant component of our life. For instance, gas emissions from vehicles and factories has resulted an increase in air pollution. With science, catalytic converters can be inserted into vehicles that convert harmful gases into less harmful gases and hence reducing air pollution in urban areas.

• I had an entire email typed out in support of your argument ...

And it erased... I agree with everything you say.. It reminds me of the Natives' quote about only after the lat tree has been cut the water polluted etc. etc. will we know that you can't eat money... Money and oil are the djoowz best friends - oh and US taxpayer money. And war, and murder and usury - which are all intertwined with science. But for every good invention science makes, it comes at a price. People dying building bridges, , etc... It never ends...

• Besides indoor plumbing? It complicates it and it will only get way, way, WWAAYYYYYYYYYY worse. Remote Control Technicians? Israel crying for $1.2 Zillion per year?

It makes just as many issues later as it did in the beginning! They have a cure for cancer - and most diseases. They simply withhold them because people are an enormous money making tool when they are sick. It took almost 100 years since the first inception of cars that the air was actually breathable. A lot of it is the ( I better use this word > Zionist - or some publicly educated people might get upset ) - yea Zionist "people" who are the problem. The 1%. The ones who have been kicked out of 109 countries/places. Don't trust me on that one, search on it yourself. Now cars are going to drive themselves. YAY. When is too much, too much? Or when is enough enough??? So, you want to make cars drive themselves (for the benefit of Zionist google), so let's take all of the fun out of driving to save a few lives per year. And for those that say "Oh, it's way more than a few!" Well, there are also way way W A Y too many cars on the road today for our grid system. And they are also constantly closing more Roads (!) which leads to more urban problems which brings me to my main point... Urbanization is the #1 reason for all of this. People used to live off the land. There is nothing wrong with that, at, all. Global warming is the biggest fraud to make $ off of us - via "global carbon taxes" - BUT - it will not even matter! Why? Because all it takes is one generation to brainwash kids into believing anything. People actually believe that that "polar vortex" was REAL! Sorry, folks - it was 100% manmade - via HAARP and Geoengineering and I know how all you university and college - mommy paid for students love to hear the word - Chemtrails - that was exactly what caused it. In fact the "U.S. Military" (the heck with it - I'll just call it the 51st state -- the "state" which receives $50 BILLION from U.S. taxpayers to blow up Palestine while Flint has to scratch and ask for donations from CANADA - that's right (!) - we are paying for your water, as well as your bridge - the Ambassador (cue the "Everyone who is not American is a Piece of * garbage). But it all makes sense, right??? Send all of the money POSSIBLE to Isntreal so that they can blow the heck out of 2 year olds (I could go on with absolutely horrific things that they do to their own BABIES) - but anyway - YOUR TAX DOLLARS are going to Isntreal to blow up babies and build Apartheid walls and don't you DARE use the "argument" that "HAMAS" which is a Zionist (if you're still at that point) creation, is a "threat" to "those 'people'." then why are "Israel's" buildings 50 stories tall? I don't see any in Gaza?

• This makes us dependant .Totally useless for oneself

See...It's actually a boon in the lives of the people.......Why....You might be thinking how foolish I AM TO SPEAK ALL THIS BUT .I'm SORRY I'm TOTALLY AGAINST THIS TOPIC..LETS TAKE THE EXAMPLE OF AN AIR CONDITIONER...ITS BECOMING OUR MASTER DAY BY DAY WE CANNOT SPEND A MINUTE WITHOUT IT....ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS AN INTERNET..WE ALL GET HOMEWORK AND WHAT DO WE DO...JUST SIT IN FRONT OF THE INTERNET...THAT'S MY OPINION