• Sexuality does not matter.

I am a very young girl in a school not so diverse. You see in my school we have some boys in our school that wear make up, and there is nothing wrong with that in fact he wears it better than me, but because of these brave boys no one bothers then alot of people would guess that maybe they get bullied in my school us freshmen that support or don't support know that we have to respect eachother for the choices we decide to make. Though it bothers very little people it does not matter me or to many in ours eyes.

• Of course it's important.

Without the proper combination of physical sex backing sexuality you're liable to have many faulty operating individuals not carrying out their intended purpose. Like running a tailor made piece of machinery with the wrong software.

Not to mention the fact that with the wrong combinations afoot, you're calling for procreation to happen amongst people who are not attracted to each other for the sheer purpose of keeping the human race alive. How drab. Sounds like something they'd practice on the planet Vulcan.

• Your health depends on it.

According to the World Health Organization (WHO) "Sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality. It requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence" (http://www.Who.Int/topics/sexual_health/en/).

In addition, We are always trying to answer the question, "Who am I?" Sexuality is a part of this answer. As we fuddle through life there questions that deserve a concrete answer. There is a broader scope to sexuality than simply heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual. There are people who identify as: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Pansexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Intergender, Asexual, and Ally (http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.Com/2013/01/a-comprehensive-list-of-lgbtq-term-definitions/). There are even more labels that people identify with than these.

• Sorry worded wrong.

Yeah sexuality matters, its part of our genetic basics for a male and female to mate and continue to expand our species. Without sexuality then reproduction isn't possible, and without reproduction it would lead to extinction. My main point is SEXUALITY and SEXUAL ORIENTATION is completely different. My opinion of sexual orientation is that you can love who ever you want.

• Does Sexuality Matter?

Now a days, everyone says"God loves all his children," but when it comes to homosexuals most say they were an abomination from hell. I for one, am a homosexual, and i get along finely with the fellow male heterosexuals at my high school campus. To me, sexuality doesn't matter, as long as society accepts you.
    Now arises the statement most heterosexuals, that I know, make, "Society doesn't accept you, or others like you." Although some of this is true, there are those who support, defend, and are homosexuals. I have friends, male friends who are heterosexual, and even though most would be afraid of me flirting with them, they defend me. They are the greatest friends I could ask for. Honestly most of this population of my school are either homosexual or bisexual, but this society still supports them. So the question remains, does sexuality matter?

• People should love you for you

NO because people should love you for you, not for what gender you are or what your sexuality is. People should not love based on gender, race, religion, age, disability, or sexuality. Just do you and something good will come of it. You all are perfect the way you are.

Vox_Veritas says2015-04-29T17:31:42.757
Yes, God loves "all His children", but He doesn't appreciate it when they live in a manner which He doesn't like.
FreedomBeforeEquality says2015-04-29T18:03:55.457
Agree with Vox. He loved you before your choices not because of them. He did create a rule of law for men to define what those choices could not be.

From a gov't standpoint. All men created equal, not equal after the fact. Bad choices made by you are what make people unequal.
difference says2015-04-30T02:22:36.527
Good choices would also make inequality, yeah?
FreedomBeforeEquality says2015-04-30T14:01:41.810
They would if you intend to separate good from bad ... Of course. Good and bad cannot be deemed equal if you want to be one or the other. So yes ... I suppose there would be some form of inequality there. I don't think anyone out there aspires to be equally a good person as they are bad ... Like that would make them better in some regard.

Have you done your bad deed for the day to equalize all the good you've done so far? Sounds ridiculous right?
FreedomBeforeEquality says2015-04-30T14:07:55.467
Hence why equality should come second to freedom ... Get it? Choice should be king and people should be free to judge those who make bad ones. There should not be an equal respect for all choices that are made. Just equal protection to make those mistakes is all. When people start to try and make mistakes acceptable in society by taking away the peoples ability to speak out against someone else or denounce what theyre doing ... Then I have a problem.