• Social Media Affects Self-esteem

Yes, social media affects self-esteem as all forms of socialization affect self-esteem. Social media is just one more way of interacting with people that one knows, and as interacting with people can have both positive and negative impacts on self-esteem, social media can also have positive or negative impacts on self-esteem.

• All socialization affects self-esteem

Although social media is online and we cannot see anybody, we do still realize we are interacting with real people. When people mistreat us over the internet, we are still being mistreated, this is also true in communities which we are held with high regard. Any interaction with other people will in some amount affect our opinion of ourselves

• Yes it does a lot!

Whenever people post bad posts to other people or me, I kind of feel sad especially since the post STAYS RECORDED FOREVER. You hear tons of things on news where people get really bad comments on themselves and they hurt themselves. If social media didn't affect self-esteem, then the world will be a slightly better place to live in.

• Yes it does a lot!

• You guys are stupid

Shutup, you guys are online right now. THIS WEBSITE IS SOCIAL MEDIA. You guys are all talking about this and that and social media causes this and social media causes that without even realizing that this website is a social media website, you have accounts, you're interacting with other people. If social media is so bad, why use it? Get off the website.