• It reduces human contact and encourages aggression

Social media allows us to communicate freely and openly. When we are engaged in conversation with another person face-to-face, we care and we would feel either hurt or embarrassed to hurt or embarrass the other person in public. The bottom line is we become more human. Social media turns human emotion into bits and bytes. It is where cyber bullying is prominent and people fall victims to hate, depression or even suicide.

• Yes, because it makes communication superficial

It's about quality of people, not quantity, and therefore when you focus on social media, which is a machine catered towards relatively superficial communication, you lose the richness of context, a richness that often comes in person. Not to mention, the "like" system of social media makes it more of a place to get attention, than a place to feel fully known and understood as a person.

• It depends on the person.

It depend son the person, for some people, they might realize that the internet isn't something that they should be on all the time. They hang out with friends, and they don't enjoy being online everyday 24/7. For others, the internet MIGHT isolate them, those are usually the people that are already pretty isolated anyway. And people might say, "Oh! Social Media encourages suicide, depression, ect!" but thats wrong, because you're looking at the bad side of things instead of the good side. For some, social media can be a place where people become more happy, become more social, and STOP them from being depressed. Just because bad things do happen because of social media, doesn't mean bad things are the only things that happen.

• Nah g nah

Eeveerone cane agri on the sayme theingss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s f f f f f f f f f f fg g g g g g g g g g hh h h h h h h h

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T08:52:09.180
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
RosaWyatt says2017-12-27T20:52:10.977
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE (BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND) BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829