Does social networking make relationships (friendships or family relationships) better?

• Its stuipd as

I love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dicki love dick

• Its stuipd as

• Social media/networking is bae

It is easier to communicate with people all over the world, it is wayy more cheaper than mailing a letter and texting is fun because you can use different emojis to express your feelings. Also, some people feel more brave talking about a problem through text than in person. My favourite social medias are Instagram and Snapchat

• Yes it does help relationsips

Sometimes you can be really shy to talk about certain topics with other people but online, you can decide exactly what you want to say. It also makes it easier if you don't want to talk about some topics in person because texting online is a much more indirect way.

• Yes it does help relationsips

• Yes. I believe social networking makes friendships, or family relationships better.

Yes. I believe social networking makes friendships, or family relationships better, because they create a great medium of communication. A lot of the time family, or friends don't always live close to each other, and social networking sites create an instant, and best of all free form of communication. That is great for relationships.

• Yes, it helps people reach out.

Yes, social networking makes relationships better, because it helps people reach out to other people and make friends. With social networking, people can become aware of needs that they did not know about before and lend a hand. People can encourage and compliment each other. Social networking allows people to build each other up.

• It Can Help Over Distances

I believe social networks work best for families who may have great distances between them, yet want to remain actively close. When you keep your friendship circle small, you feel more comfortable sharing information between small groups, especially if it is only close family members. When it's used for this purpose I think it can build better relationships.

• Social networking does make relationships better.

Social networking does make relationships better. We are able to stay in constant real-time communications with our friends, families, and sex partners all over the world. It makes it easier on everyone to be able to communicate. Social networking is better than anything we have had in a long time.

• Yes it can.

Social networking with friends and family could help increase a relationship if they do not get to see each other often but want to feel like they are part of their life and know how they are doing. It allows them to post photos give updates and converse back and forth.

• Its stuipd as

• It is easier to insult people online.

When I post my opinions, feeliings and thoughts, it might be insulting to other people as they think it is racist or vulgar. But posting my thoughts online is one of the key benefits/aim of the social media platform. So social networking does not make relationship better. It ruins them even with people you never met before.

• It keeps people communicate easier, and makes relationship preserved, and not make it better.

Social networking is a very useful way of communicating with others, no matter how far they are, but they only keeps the relationship in a tight bond. The best way of making relationships better is through social activities which will help not just to strengthen the bond of their relationships, but to make it better, by the use of sentimentality about things they have done together.

A one day chat with your friends or family is equal to one hour of bonding moment with them in real life. The power of conversation spoken or written is less than a power of verbal communication with the aid of feeding senses.

• It does not.

Social networking does not make any relationships, either friendships or family relationships better. Social networking disengages people from the real world, making them unable to communicate with people face to face. Peoples relationships with other people have diminished because of social networking and will continue to do so until they talk face to face with others.

• No social networks do not make relationships better.

Social networks such as facebook and myspace do not create better relationships between friends and family, it actually hinders and worsens them. People are no longer required to talk face to face and tend to be more fake and superficial online. It also creates a world of suspicion among spouses and people in relationships about what they might be hiding.

• I don't think so

Personally, I don't think they do. In my personal experience with my family members, the people who start to get addicted to social networking sites become more involved with the website and people they've never met before than with their family members and other friends, because of that I don't believe they make relationships better.