• We want mroe

Either way our society is corrupted. Parents are teaching their kids to become greedy. People do not want immigrants stealing what could be theirs. But, people do not want to throw them out because then America will be sending the wrong message to people. America wants to be the place people can come to follow their dreams

• Deceivery and Illusions surround us!

If you look hard enough, you will see that society is a self perpetuating wasteland filled with moneysharks, government control(these things are usually so discreet that the average person will never see it happening) and evil corporations that just want to scam you out of everything that is a necessity to you, government agents are around every corner spying on "crazy" people that are simply awakened to the giant lie that has surrounded everyone for centuries and waiting to kidnap and brainwash them so that the rest of society doesn't become self aware!

• Society favors the strong and rich

We are here in the particular planet, in this particular day, in this particular realm all for a reason. We all have our purpose and all bleed the same blood. Imagine we weren't so selfish and judgmental, the world would be a better place. Technology plaques and corrupts those who misuse. #Equal Rights #Equal opportunities.

-Jaidev Morar

• Society does corrupt people!

No one is born innocent when you were a baby you allegedly cried for food but in reality you just wanted attention. As you grow older you learn how the world goes round.People steal, people die of hunger, people go to sleep with no roof over their head. If we were to commit ourselves to helping others or if the military didn't pay for war as much as they do most of the devilish acts that are done today wouldn't exist. For example drug dealers know that the drugs you are buying from them will ruin your life yet they still sell them to you. Although those drug dealers wouldn't have to be selling you drugs if we had more jobs to go around, but Every hour, taxpayers in the United States are paying $4 million for Cost of War in Afghanistan. Therefore society does corrupt people.

• Society is corrupt

We were all born pure and innocent but over time we begin to learn how to steal, cheat, and lie. Society corrupts the innocent minded. We are all evil. As we start to grow are parents immediately teach us how to want more. We are consumed with greed. We are corrupt.

• A gloomy future

If everyone is corrupt, why don't you be one of them? They expect you to be so anyway. I believe there is darkness in everyone's heart- we tend to deprive of each other. Even "good" people will get mad when they are deprived and want to seek tit-for-tat; when we understand our kindness will never be repaid, when should we continue to show kindness? After all, most people care only about their own interest.

• A gloomy future

• Society corrupts man!

Every man was born good and on a "clean slate". Even looking at the generations now, for example, whatever Miley Cyrus does, girls will think it's ok and do it as well. Hence the trend of twerking. I'm not saying that society is a bad thing, but sometimes it can get a little out of hand. People wouldn't be the way they are today if it wasn't for the aggressiveness and selfishness of media, social groups, and peer pressure.

• Yes, it does.

I think that there are people who wouldn't act a certain way if they weren't exposed to certain ideals and certain "wrong people." There are also cases of people being very nice and generous and then coming into large sums of money and becoming greedy. Society changes people in all different ways and sometimes it results in corruption.

• What do you think

This society is telling us what to be. Everyone says you get to be yourself, but then society comes in and says no you have to look this way or you have to do this. We as a society have come up with what the perfect person should be. You should be tall, skinny, pretty, and smart. People say you should look a certain way, act a certain way. I believe that everyone should be who they want to be and no let our society change us.

• We want mroe

• No one cares.

I I I i I I i I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I i i I I I I I I I I I I i

• People create the corruption in society

Society is a creation of humanity. Any darkness in society is undoubtedly placed there by its creators. As shown with numerous studies regarding the violence of prehistoric man, we are by nature violent. Society may have its problems, but it is the way we hold back our base savagery; any imperfections are a result of these animal instincts.

• A person can only corrupt themself

If they live in a corrupt society run by corrupt gov, they are more likley to become corrupt beacuse of coercion, being paid to, social pressures, and mimicing others.
    Moveing a person out of a bad area into a good area, often removes the coercion, payment for doing bad things, social pressures to act corrupt, and bad role models, thus the person will often stop their bad behavior very shortly or immedaitly, and soon fit in w non corrupt crowd.
    Just beacuse a gov is very corrupt, doesnt mean the subjects are. The subjects of each country are about = when it comes to morality and how corrupt they are.
    In some areas, they are at risk of being socially excluded or punished if they dont act corrupt to, once moved to an area where they will be accepted and not punished for being nice, they often turn nice.
    Ex: some drafted solijers around the world kill beacuse they are coerced into doing it, they arnt a worse person than someone who would do the same thing if in that situation.
    Time/resources wasted over-punishing should be better spent correcting the root incentive of why most people commit crime(because corrupt gov members steal their better options to make wealth to purposely make them poor, forced dependent, or resort to crime), by spending it on giving the poor efficient welfare, job training, and defensive means to protect their right to freely use the land to be independent, and cut taxes and excessive regs on producers of survival products to create more good jobs, instead of taxing good jobs to fund excessive punishment.