Does society have a right to put someone to death?

• Yes they do

People kill people for like 20 years in jail like they could kill like 10 people and not even die for crying out loud its stupid not back in the old days they killed someone for killing someone that seems very fair to me for the good of people .

• Yes they do

• Hell no they do not!

Society should not kill people for doing crimes, even if the crime is extremely bad! I mean you could sentence them to jail and you never know they might become really good people. So i want the whole world to realize this and to those countries who have that stupid law to change it! Thanks

• What? No! That's just... No.

Why would you do that? We all live once, and criminals and people are just the same! I don't care about races, that's just... No! A lot of people (Including me) know that we will only been given a life once, so all of us should just live our lives to the moment we die of old age. Listen to these words carefully: Criminals are just like us, and we all are people, regardless of race, gender, and age. We all are created by god, so we should give thanks to that. Even those criminals. We are all given only one life. Now think of these words carefully.

• Why would you do that?

I mean, Even if they do commit crimes, they only live once. We all do! If we just kill them, that's basically taking their life away. We all only live once, and when we die, that's it. Criminals AND people are just like us, so we don't have a right to kill them. We all are people, so like I said, just let them live! No one in this world deserves to die.

• My name is jim

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d fg gfgfg fggfgfg fg g nvbjvk jh hhg g g g g g g g g g g g ggf gg g g g g g g g hey f f

• My name is jim

• No No NO

No,society does not have a right to put someone to death. No,society does not have the right to put someone to death.The fact that someone needs to die is strictly the decision of God.Another thing to consider is that every justice system is inherently flawed and no one wants the responsibility of putting someone to death who in the end turns out to be innocent.

• No no no

• No no no

• Hell no they do not!

• No, Not Really

I do not believe society truly has the right to put someone to death. We do, do it and we also debate about rather or not we should do it, but when it comes right down to it, it's not something we have a right to do. Our religions teach us it is wrong to judge, not to mention kill each other.

• No,society does not have a right to put someone to death.

No,society does not have the right to put someone to death.The fact that someone needs to die is strictly the decision of God.Another thing to consider is that every justice system is inherently flawed and no one wants the responsibility of putting someone to death who in the end turns out to be innocent.