Does sunscreen need better labels and safer ingredients?

• Yes, they do.

I had no idea about the issues caused by sunscreen until a couple of years ago. This disturbs me. I make sure to get myself used to the sun as the warmer weather nears now, instead of using sunscreens. So yes, these products do need safer ingredients and better labeling.

• People don't know

Sunscreen could use better labels because people don't know what they're getting. They see the SPF number and assume that is the most important feature in a product. Aside from that, most people don't realize what ingredients are used or what even matter. They truly don't realize what they're putting on their body.

• Sunscreen need better labels and safer ingredients.

Sunscreen need better labels and safer ingredients the chemicals from sunscreen can cause a bad reaction in expired sunsceen so making the labels more clear to the public should help. The sun is not what it use to be so it is harder today not to use a strong sunscreen to protect yourself.

• No, They Don't

Sunscreen labels were recently just changed thanks to new restrictions implemented by the government. These restrictions addressed a lot of the problems associated with sunscreen. I do not think there is any reason to go after this industry anymore. I would assume the ingredients are somewhat safe and I suppose some people should accept the small side effects associated with this products use. I think it is pointless to continually harass a market product over labeling and ingredients.

• Sunscreen is fine the way it is.

Sunscreen is fine the way it is. We know what it's used for, and we know how to use it. The ingredients are not giving anyone cancer. They're not poisoning anyone when used as directed. And frankly, if you're too stupid to know you're not supposed to eat sunscreen, all the warnings in the world will not make a difference.