• Probably But Rare

I believe there are many different things that happen in our world that we do not understand. Since supernatural phenomena has a rather broad definition, I believe it can exist, based on things we are not already acutely aware of. There are a few examples to be found on the Internet, but it vastly depends on the person experiencing the phenomena.

• YES YES YES

YES! This does exist, anyone who does not believe so is very close minded. I, myself had a ghost in my house when i was a young girl. No matter what anyone tried to tell me about her i know what i saw every night standing by my bed, and even sometimes during the day. I completely believe that supernatural phenomena exist.

• Absolutely!

Yes, absolutely, supernatural phenomena exist. Though I tend to think that a lot of people imagine it where it does not stand, I also believe that it does exist to a great degree, and that as humans have evolved to rely more on only what they can see and hear, they have lost the ability to recognize it when it presents itself..

• Yes

I absolutely believe in supernatural phenomena, especially because I have witnessed some myself. For example, I was home alone at my house once and heard a girl talking (we lived in a rural area where people never came by on foot and I would have heard a car pull up). The only girl that it could have been was my sister, so I immediately called her and she said she was not home, she was out driving somewhere! This is only one of many experiences I had at my house growing up. The spirit who lived with us would sometimes open doors too, especially the front door that was always locked! Personal experience is more than enough proof for me and for many years I refused to believe in this kind of phenomena.

• Yes, Supernatural Phenomena exist

As human beings we are capable of seeing a small sliver in the spectrum of light, and therefore it can easily be imagined that there are factors that affect us that we cannot directly observe or provide material evidence for which. We may not be able to observe them but we could create a logical inference that there is more to life than can be observed with our senses.

• Right...Are you sure

I have ready some of the arguments on this website, and I know it dose depend on your personal experience. But as the human race ‘Seeing is believing’, if you can’t show anyone well they’re not going to believe you. I am open minded about this, but no one has proved it to me. Therefor I don’t believe it.

• Right...Are you sure