• Yes I think Suze Orman gives sound financial advice.

I do believe that Suze Orman has given pretty good advice towards financial issues. Now would be a good time for her to develop her career as a financial adviser since the market is so low now-a-days. I do think that she knows what she's doing and she's helped many people in debt.

• Suze Orman gives sound financial advice because I implemented her advice and I saw success.

A year ago, I was listening to Suze Oeman radio show and I call her to ask her a questions about my financial situation. She was very nice to listen to my story and question. After I asked my question, she gave a very practical suggestion. I implemented her advice, and I saw success in my financial situation.

• Yes, she gives sound financial advice.

Yes, I think that Suze Orman gives sound financial advice. I know that there are alot of people who look up to her and what she says and I know that a lot ofpeople would follow her steps if they could. My mom loves to listen to her advice and I think it is decent stuff.

• All Blind Squirrels Find Nuts

The old saying says that even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. The same goes for Suze Orman. There are too many times where she is expressing an opinion, which is fine, but is not based on any kind of evidence or fact. In the world of financial planning and advice, this can be extremely detrimental to those who follow her blindly.