• Yes It Does :)

It can help those who are shy to socialise, raise confidence and allow people to socialise with others who have similar interests and people you most likely wouldn't meet in real life. A lot of people make friends on social networks and don't feel as lonely. You can learn from other people on social networks or voice your own opinion, Like I'm doing now. (I for one have improved in confidence since spending time on social networks). Also a lot of people rely on social networks when it comes to jobs/businesses.

• Yes It Does :)

• Technology improves us

Technology has social advantages as it is what society is built on. All of society owes a debt to technology, as it is what enables us to live as humans instead of animals. It's what makes our lives less miserable and worrying, and makes us able to actually enjoy life itself.

• Of course it does

Some would argue that spending your time on the computer all day actually makes you less social. This isn't necessarily true because we have seen that with all these social networking sites you can connect to people that you probably wouldn't meet another way. Also, shy people communicate with others when they're not face to face so this could potentially give them the opportunity to come out of their shell.