• No, technology has destroyed our lives

Sitting like a couch potato all day is a bad thing. We become so dependent on technology. Its a really bad thing. If technology vanishes, we will vanish too. It should not be like that. That's all. Thank you all for listening and hope you take note of what I said

• Yes, technology can simplify modern life.

We have so many technological tools available to us. You can create automatic reminders to pay bills, pick up something at the grocery store, buy tickets to an event (which standing in line at the event), and so many other things. You can create a to-do list with reminders, take pictures of things you need to replace, and keep track of things you own for insurance purposes.

• Technology has made the world very convenient

Technology has definitely simplified life for humans. The only problem in it, is that it takes so many less people to do a job today, than it did 50 or 100 years ago. We created technology so we could have easier lives, but now jobs aren't as abundant. It is a problem we are facing now, and will have to tackle to a larger extent in the near future.

• No no no

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i i ii i i ii i i i ii i i ii i i i i i ii i i

• No no no