• I watch Ben 10

I'm 36 years old and Ben 10 is all I have. Please don't take that away from me, if you do i don't like you. Now stop and please go away. A lot of kids, including me, watch Ben 10 on school nights and if you take that away from us, i won't love you anymore

• I watch Ben 10

• I watch Ben 10

• E e e

E e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• It makes you dumber

It takes your attention span away so then you can not learn as well in school and every where else outside of school. Like when your kids need help with homework and doing all of the other important things in life. Your kids will also not learn as well in school.

• It makes you dumber

• It makes you dumber

• It makes you dumber

• I believe tv is cool and fun but can affect brain waves

If i watch tv for an hour or so my eyes start to hurt and i feel a little dizzy when i first stand up, just for a second though. But still. I am doing a science project on it right now for school. So i guess i will find out if it is ok or not for the intelligence and the brain

• T.V is bad for kids

Delayed Kindergarten skills such as basic reading has been linked to the exposure of television at an early age. It stunts creativity. We should let children's imagination run free. Tv at an early age can link to brain development research and have setbacks in potential growth throughout their child. It all depends on the parents restrictions. Another reason Tv is bad for education is because TV can also be the primary replacement for sleep. Kids who stay up watching TV or playing too much video games can make kids more violent grade will suffer if they don’t get enough sleep. Video games can also promote violence. Some games can give children the wrong message

• T.V is bad for kids

• Tv no bother brains

I have watched tv my whole life and it has not bothered me intellectually. I think it has helped my intelligence in fact. I also lik tv and think it can be entertaining. Tv is good. Tv is life for me and my family. We all watch and lik it its good

• It do not affect your in intelligence

I think it do not because you can learn a lot from t-v like oh kids shows such as p.B.S. Kids,Disney Jr.It really can help your kids learn a lot of things.It can be educational to us and smaller ones.For a exzample if u doing homework and i show come on like histonical things.

• You are either intelligent or not so much

No, I do not believe that television affects a person's intelligence. Granted, if that is the only place you are receiving your information, you may have a large disadvantage, but in this day and age that should not be the case. Television, for some, may alter reality, but it does not affect a person that is already intelligent.

• I watch Ben 10

• I watch Ben 10