• Destroy's People's Minds

I personally think that for the first time in history, man has an instrument through which the masses can be taught and controlled effectively, immediately, and effortlessly. That instrument is TELEVISION, the most devastating brainwashing device ever unleashed upon humanity.
    You all may be surprised to see TV here as a means for influencing the mind, but let me tell you guys that it is absolutely true.

• destroy people's minds

I personally agree,Watching TV puts the viewer into a highly suggestible sleep like hypnotic state. This provides easy access to the subconscious.- When you watch TV, brain activity switches from the left side of your brain (responsible for logical thought and critical analysis) to the right side.
    This is significant because the right side of the brain does not critically analyze incoming information, instead it uses an emotional response. This means there is little or no analysis of incoming information.Right brain activity causes the body to release chemicals which make it feel good (these are called endorphins, a natural sedative with similar properties to heroin).

• It helps us experience life.

No, television does not destroy people's minds, because television allows us to participate in our world. Through television, we can see the world around us, and we can sympathize with others in places far away. As I am typing this, I am watching the Olympics closing ceremony in Russia. Television opens up the world.

• No It Doesn't

I do not believe television programming destroys a persons mind. I believe there are a wide variety of television programs and some of them are quite educational. For the others, they are a form of entertainment and I believe it is important for people to have some downtime. For many people, TV is a cheap form of entertainment.

• Not at all

No, television does not destroy any peoples minds. I think that it is just a way for people to have something to do and to make the people have a good way to be entertained and to make them learn a lot about what the world is doing at this time.