Does television have a malign influence on society: Depression and TV - Does TV cause depression and/or anxiety among people?

• Television have a malign influence.

I personally think that television have a malign influence on society and it could cause a depression. I personally think that television could cause a depression because it could make that person mad, sad, angry, as well as upset. I personally think that television malign influence has an impact on society because of what they see on television they might do.

• TV Is Not the Source of the Problem

TV is the outlet, not the source. These problems have been in existence for many years, television just brings light to the situations. It allows a person to see what they are facing because of something they see. Society creates this problem, which allows TV to explore the issue. Because it is relevant in society it is talked about on TV or people discuss the problems in relation to TV.