• TV influence society

Of course Tv is influence societ, because it's is vocation. Again a lot of word but i don't konw what to say so I will speak to say nothing and hope i will arrive soon at the end of required word, that's so long I'm so busy oh shit last

• TV influence society

• Fuck nigers i fuckin hate crackers and i fucked a bitch that was mixed

I eat ass suck dick and fuck pussy what am i cunts lkenflksnlkns lknknlkn;krngnrgnregnergnwrl spam ifr feoreg rgj krg erkgireg krg r gnokrngk lgke rkg 'rk 'ke k gm' gke gkse g'lasm dmg ae pewo kewm pe pk mewfm aeifm epo e weig 'qe gurbg rvn rknv rungkngung gu gon q

• Because it does

Hi hi hi hi hi hello hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hug hnh huh h hnh he. Hi hhhhhhhh. Hhhhhhhh y. Yuyyyy hi guys gg g mgmggyhhj iu y gggg. T t t t t y yay y y to yay yyy yyy

• I agree that television can influence society, because if we continue to watch the same data produced, since there are no other things we watch.

I think that television influences society in so many ways. Young children can be positively influenced by shows geared toward learning, while teenagers may be negatively influenced by such things as sex and drug use portrayed on TV. I think that it influences the way we dress, eat, talk and the cars we choose to purchase.

• Whether we care or not

The television is on in the background. We are being exposed to the sound and we believe it is natural. It influences us, with ads, news bias, and selective information. It changes the way we dress, the way we talk. It might not control us but it does influence us.

• Ya, i also think that television effects our society .

Becoz Television always shows good and bad things .So, the young children watching T.V doesn't knows that the show which he is watching is good or bad .They just learn whatever is shown in the T.V and they starts behaving like that, and sometimes children starts misbehaving with their parents .While playing or sometimes fighting with their friends they use some bad words which is not good for them and for their parents also.This put downs their parent's respect in the society.

• Yes, television influences society.

Our society has a bunch of low intelligence people in it. Television has the ability to influence these people because they are not capable of making their own decisions. In political arguments people just regurgitate exactly what they say on their favorite news telecast. It simply defies logic that people can't evaluate all relevant information and then make an informed decision.

• It world wide

Well everyone watches telelvision there for younger kids older adults will most likely use what they see on television at some point in the their life creating the influence witch is needed to make television influence what it is today it can cause riots war and even death if not watched

• Both positive and negative aspects

Television manipulates and influences people in many different ways, positively and negatively. It has become such a daily part of peoples lives as a form of entertainment and sometimes education but i think sometimes people lose touch of reality in the midsts of it all, in what television proposes and promotes to its audiences.

• TV is Fun

I think that television does not influence society because I believe that nothing biased is ever presented on TV. I think that, as opposed to children learning things on TV, they actually learn things exclusively in school (or other educational institutions). I truly believe that people do not mimic TV, but that TV in a way mimics its viewers because what viewers watch is often what they are accustomed to seeing in everyday life.

• That is a question of a choice.

Actually,a certain contingent of the masses is forming the demand for a certain sphere of information.
    So if the one just cannot think independently,it will be easy to manipulate his mind,as such people just have no ability of critical thinking and it is not a problem,caused by television.Such people just was brought up by government>and society this way.