• Beriberi hisar kgsrgkisrg

Knishfruisngkihsrgu vfmddvfjkvdufdfkvhihrdhdkvu. Judicial review the. I. The. The. The fact. The only. The. Fact i can meet up kyou. TThe. The most beautiful girl I love it and it. TmThe I miss my mom made m mm. My dad just kytold me my to to my. M I don't have

• TV makes your creativity blank.

When you read a book you maybe like,you get the picture in you head and some add effcts.On the other hand,when you watch TV it forms the picture in your head and there is nothing to create.When watching TV all day your imagination fades and you become less interested in reading as well

• Television has a negative impact on imagination and therefore, creativity.

You become the perfect candidate for receiving, with little to no output. The brain does switch from Beta to low Alpha waves and as you go into a meditative state, your ideas slowly become someone else's and these ideas are shared amidst the large group (populous) and become less unique to you through, given, mass-production.

• Television does kill imagination.

Television does kill imagination. When children are sat down in front of a screen for hours on end, they lose the ability to think and create for themselves. That screen is telling them what to do all the time, which causes them to lose their sense of self and their imagination.

• Television doesn't kill imagination and creativity

Television is a boon given to us by technology which helps in our entertainment. It is a good source to entertain ourselves only when used judiciously. Watching good channels like ''discovery''on television increases our imagination power along with general knowledge. The imagination and creativity are affected only when we are obsessed to it.

• Beriberi hisar kgsrgkisrg

• Beriberi hisar kgsrgkisrg

• TV does not kill imagination

No. I do not think that TV kills imagination and that it instead stimulates imagination. A good way to get a kid interested in using his or her imagination would have to him or her watch a station like PBS or Nickolodeon to see all the different shows and creativity.

• No, television doesn't kill imagination.

Television is an amazing tool for story telling and creativity, just as films and plays are. The problem is that there are reality shows now that are on all the time that are not creative at all. A steady diet of this certainly does kill the imagination. That is why television must be watched selectively.