• Texting has negative effects on our society.

At work, at school, at meetings, at home, and with friends, texting is becoming a huge part of peoples’ daily lives everyday. Whether it is very little or a crazy addiction, texting can be either beneficial or disastrous in our daily lives. As texting is becoming more and more distracting, the negative impact that it brings to society is increasing at a faster rate as ever before. As a result, texting ruins students’ ability to focus in school, it does not let allow for people to manage their time wisely, it caps people’s ability to learn new and more sophisticated English words, and it diminishes peoples’ ability to have professional face-to-face conversations in the workplace.

• Go fuck yourselves

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no n o no no no. No no no n o no no no h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h he h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Texting ruins everything.

Texting is a distraction now a days. People are so busy texting that they don't have time for the people around them. Texting also destroys the facial interaction skill of a certain person. It ruins the way a person should interact with one another. Texting may be essential nowadays but it should not come between you and other people.

• Ham is good

Julia likes ham and cheese

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooojjhu jbn dj jgg f f f f f f f h h h h h h h h r ff f f f ff f f s s s s s s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s f

• Ham is good

Julia likes ham and cheese

• Texting affects us all

Texting may seem like it's helping us, but that's just it's disguise. Texting is distracting to all ages and that causes those who are in school still to get bad grades because of the fact that just thinking about something other than your work can waste time with no work on your paper when it is time to turn it in.

• Yutyrutyturytru hfudhfud hdfjd

B b b b b b b b b b b hcb hbh bhbh b b bb b b b b bb b b b b b b b b bb b h h h h h hh h h j j j j j j j j j j j dh dsdjshd

• This needs to stop

Most teens are plugged in most of the time but when they're behind the wheel, the phone needs to go off. And it affects grades, sleeping habits I know my facts and some but not all teens will admit it. As a teen my self I know what it's like to be sucked in to the teen texting world but that world is to big so as I said before THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!

• It really hurts your grade.

It really hurts your grades because after awhile. For instance it can affect your chances of getting into a good college. At my school many students are using things like "u, gr8, lol, l8ter, and many more. This will effect your effientcey in reading and writing. The more you do this more it will become of your daily routine. It's kinda sad to know how many kids this has a negitive effect on.

• Texting is very bad

Texting is ruining our society because everyone has their heads down while walking down the street eventually people will try to walk across the street and get run over and if that happens no one will notice because the drivers are texting while driving. Texting sucks people will die because of it.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• Tytgjhi e f dc s

Fuck you and your fucking opnions vf v f df d f sd cs dc s c s c xc s dv ds v dfv df v df v fdv dfv fs v g dvv fsd df sfv dsf fd d fd d d d v d d d d

• Texting is Great for us

Texting is just an easier way of communication. If your in a meeting you don't have to get outside and pick up call from your children you cant just text them quickly and silently. "Its making us less social" No its not your communicating to your friends more you may even text them to meet up to actually get together maybe you will even show funny texts to your friends its just an advancement just like when people were against email, the Internet, cell phones, heck even phones its just an evolution in communication.

• Text-ing reduces physical activities and quality time with family including physical contact with others

Look back at the tasks you've been each day. Are you accomplishing things that are suppose to be done as effective and efficiently as of today? Texting can be an irresistible habit, that distract us for a long period of time, as targeted to teens. Have we forgot how to speak and improve on our communication skills? Take "yes" as an answer. As games and text apps are just as addictive as smoking. Another thing is, teens especially choose to text all day rather than spending fun times with family members in the house during their spare time. It's as simple as missing an crucial opportunity just like a blink of an eye. This is when isolation kicks in separating the adults from the kids. Bad habits such as texting create the growing up from parents and active outdoor activities we need to develop growth each milestones we step one by one. Parents also need to consider be actively involve with their children's lives avoiding unacceptable language and cyber bully happening to your son/daughter at any point of time.

• Texting people in

Most children and some adults using a smart phone will text like this but for children it will affect them more because some children will write like that at school and won’t be able to stop because they have been texting too much.
    Confusing. It is unclearavoid talking to people on the phone which is not good for peoples health and Texting can change the way we act and can affect our school work because when we are texting we don’t tend to use full words, we cut them down, for example “later” but we text “l8er”. If someone has received your text, or if their phone is even

teledavid says2013-12-03T20:38:14.473
After her whiplash injury, Shirley has learned to quickly spot other drivers carelessly texting or phoning while in traffic. She will change lanes, even steer so she’s behind a texter. She should know something about defensive driving during the digital age. After all, Shirley’s 90. “My parents,” she admits, “didn’t even have a phone in our house.” She and others commented from their home at Presence Casa San Carlo, an independent senior living community in Northlake, Illinois. While each said their great grandchildren show courtesy and leave phones out of sight while visiting, each also feels disheartened when they see certain young people not following that practice. “Texting is superficial,” Shirley believes. “Young people miss out on getting to know others face-to-face. The chance for interpersonal interplay is lost.” Besides, she says a proven origin of crime is the teenager starting a texting relationship with someone else whom they don’t know, or, aren’t aware of the real age or intent of the person on the other side. Eileen, 95, a mother of six who grew up on a north suburban farm, remembers her wall-mounted “crank” phone and the eight-person party line her family had to endure, sometimes humorously. “There were at times six or seven farm wives all gabbing at once. That produced a lot of silent laughs as a teenager because I’d be secretly listening in.” She feels today’s teens who bury themselves in their phones “aren’t noticing all the beauty that surrounds them. They keep in touch, yes. But they aren’t really in touch. Exchanging ideas and listening to the other side are important. You cannot do that very well through text messages.” For Russ, who turns 90 in May, learning good verbal skills as a youth helped catapult him from a high school job as an apprentice printer to a top sales position to eventually becoming the owner of the same printing company. “I made a lot of money being a good conversationalist. Come on strong with people. It doesn’t cost anything to sit and talk face-to-face.” His 25-year old granddaughter ascended from manager of a small restaurant to a location manager of a national rental car chain because “she chose to not hide behind her computer. She takes advantage of her bubbly personality. “My advice to her? I told her that she has the gift of gab like her grandpa. Use it. Keep your face and your mouth in front of people. If you can do something extra, do it. She still thanks me for that.” He feels teenagers are underutilizing their phones because they often don’t bother to connect to the wealth of information available on the web through the same device. “They’re huddled far too much with the thing, and distracted in the wrong way. Instead of spending all that time on pure entertainment, teenagers should use their phones to learn, grow and discover exactly what it takes to land a good job.” Pauline, 85 and from Berwyn, Illinois, thinks youngsters aren’t being slowed in verbal skills development as much as they are fundamentally altering the English language. “Texting and tweeting with all the abbreviations and slang are way overdone,” she says. “Teens are missing out on improving their writing skills and always ensuring they use correct punctuation. Poor writing and careless use of our language will hurt their chances for job advancement.” With five teenage grandsons, one would think Jim, 82, from Chicago’s western suburbs would have seen a huge amount of family texting going on the last few years, but he hasn’t. “My family is great about time spent with me,” he notes. “I think society actually gains because of all the instant communication enabled by phones. We’ve come a long way from encyclopedias.” However, he also believes that not all young professionals exhibit good cell phone courtesy. “When someone sees that their phone is ringing during a job interview and then chooses to answer it and talk is inexcusable.” Lillian, 90, who grew up in Chicago’s Back of the Yards neighborhood, brought a different perspective, having had five brothers serve in World War II. “I was writing each one a letter a week. A sixth weekly letter was sent to my boyfriend who’d become my husband. It got hard. I eventually wrote the same letter to each but changed the greeting. My boyfriend received personal and much longer letters however.” While writing became commonplace for her as a teenager, Lillian says learning to be a good conversationalist has helped her all the way. “You learn to get to know people, how they feel through facial expressions. Talking face-to-face helps you better understand the problems others face. Texting to me keeps people too self-centered. Seeing teens text each other across the same room is unbelievable.” She admits she could have used today’s technology offered through the military during World War II. “What about all my letters to my brothers during the war, and to my future husband? If invented then, I would have worn out webcam.”