• They are an abomination.

Homosexuals are clearly condemned for all eternity to hell. Leviticus 20:13 clearly states this, as was apparent in Sodom and Gomorrah. People consider as us religious fundamentalists, when in fact we are merely restating what is clearly in the WORD OF GOD. Homosexuals think that it is not a choice, they are clearly deluded. While who you get attracted to is not one's choice, having homosexual relations is a choice. They think that just because the American Psychological Association say its ok to be gay, then it. Who should we trust, the APA or the WORD OF GOD? We should pray for those homosexuals that they might not be tempted towards acting on their 'attractions', and with God's grace and mercy they might be cured and considered worthy in God's eyes.

• People who say no will probably also go to hell.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10). I can already hear the talk about how it's mistranslated, the thing is in neither Latin or Greek does it say they'll got to Heaven, you'll find it's the opposite.

• Don't be dumb

Read it it's black white and in red!!! If you have truely given your life to Jesus he puts it in your heart to change. You will have a desire to want to live a sin free life. Don't twist Gods words. It's ok you will find out in the end. It's simple we all sin but if someone killed little kids and was sick in the head and he became saved he would still have urges of wanting to kill because of our flesh but just because your saved dose not mean that you can keep killing!! Your suppose to turn from your sin. If your feeling weak pray get a support team. It does say you will go to hell. Be smart God knows that you know the truth. It's not ok. I will pray for you all.

• Gays are great

Yes they are going to hell, they rule that place man also cameron is not great, he sucks ass and shouldnt here, he has a maccas fetish and a feet one. He needs to get out of my libaray and not get back in again, the slug he is.

-sam

• Gays interpret scripture in a way that denies the truth.

The body was not designed for Homosexual intercourse. The anus is for waste matter to exit, for this purpose matter is coated with a lubricant to ease passage. This demonstrates the task the anus was designed for. Over long term misuse the anus suffers damage to the anus walls. Yet when a male homosexual is aroused the anus does not produce its own natural lubricant like in waste exit, or like a vagina does when a female is sexually aroused so as to enable the phallus to easily enter vagina. Sperm is also for fertilisation of the female egg, yet homosexuals also produce sperm, yet it is not required for egg fertilisation in gay sex. If homosexuality was biological, why then are homosexuals able to produce sperm when it is not required? Could it be the other way around, that they are not meant to be having the sex that they are and should instead be using the sperm for its intended purpose in natural intercourse?
    Additionally, there are billions of species on Earth, yet no other species has gay PENETRATIVE sex, why? Well because it does not benefit the species, because sex is a function for procreation. If any other species failed to procreate it is doomed to extinction, it has failed to fulfil its obligation for the species, yet gay people are claiming that this is not the case, and that wanting sex without procreation is normal. Furthermore, evolution over thousands of years has decreed that the best arrangement to provide all the needs of a child ( emotional and physical) is via a male father and a female mother. Yet homosexuals selfishly ignore this fact.

• God doesn't exit

He doesn't and there is nothing wrong with being gay so theres no reason that this entire religion is around. Holy fuck why do you need so many words my point is as good as it is concise which is still not very good finally I have enough words now

• Unfortunately, the bible does in fact unequivocally state that homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of God Corinthians 6: Verses 9-11

, Belief in Jesus, does not give you a Get Out of Hell Free Pass, Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior and walking his path is what gets us that pass. Homosexuality is identified as a sin and you must live as Jesus despising all sin. As a Christian we have an obligation not to condemm sinners, but rather to bring them back to a Christ Like life, free of sin, hence, we must advise all sinners of their shortfalls and sin out of love for them and in the hope of bringing them back from sin so that they might enter the Kingdom of God..You can't be saved without understanding and admitting to your sins and asking God for forgiveness based upon repentance from those sins..Sorry but if you live a sinful life, no matter what kind of sins, you cannot enter the Kingdom of heaven...If you don't know Christ, he won't know you on your judgement day..Why would anyone in their right mind not repent and accept Christ's forgiveness and ticket for eternal life rather than an eternity in hell?

• Don't be stupid

Just look at Leviticus 20:13. After you read that, look at it this way, priest child molesters follow God, but they sin greatly. If you sin greatly like a gay would, you are not really following God. Also read Leviticus 18:22. Gay is a big BIG sin. It is just like killing someone. It is horrific that we celebrate this crap in our culture. Why did God make Adam and Eve and not Adam and Bob. Gay is a choice whoever said they were born with it made that up to justify homosexuality. Just think about it.

• Yeah, its common sense everyone knows this lol

Let me just start of by saying, I am not going to be one of those people who tend to judge unconditionally because only God can do that, however in my opinion, yes homosexuals will go to hell- as a matter of fact the bible even warns of consequences of being put to death.
    (Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with a man-kind as with woman-kind: it is abomination." If that isn't enough the bible even continues further, repeating "If a man also lie with man-kind, as he lie with a women, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13) I don't know about anyone else, but when God repeatedly states that being homosexual is an abomination-a thing that causes disgust or hatred-I'd try my best to avoid it.
    Some people may say, "oh, all you have to do is good deeds", "oh that was old testament", or "oh all you have to do is believe and have faith". But if this were the case why would God even include the Old testament if we weren't suppose to live and abide by it? Christians nowadays think they can just pick and choose what they want out of the bible but it's wrong no matter how you twist and turn it. It's like having selective hearing.
    You either are willing to sacrifice your lust (like how God sacrificed his life) or you don't love the Lord that much to drop your habit and you'd rather die and risk going to hell. There is no half and half to this thing (you're either going to heaven or your going to hell). You obviously have a conscience tugging at your heart or something because your on this site asking this question. But that's one of the greatness's of the Lord he doesn't force us to do anything. He leaves us with our freedom to decide whether or not we will choose him or deny him.

• Why should we care

I believe that when you die you will get two choices 1. You will go to heaven 2. You will be reincarnated. If you love someone that is all that matters I am not religious so I don't know that much but I do know that everything will be all right This is only my belief and I'm not meaning to put what I believe into you own beliefs and i hope you will do the same I am a Pansexual male who is only 14 and I am Native American one of my tribes believe that everyone will live a happy life and I believe that see you later

• Do good things that matter

You can do whatever you think it's a good things to do
    you can be whatever you want to be either
    for me (i think just don't cause trouble to other people is good enough)
    We never know that heaven or hell does really exist.Because it come from Religion.There are so many religions in the world.It was written by a human to keep people in line.
    Let's assume heaven and hell does exist.
    Will he go to hell because he is gay? No
    Will he go to hell because he is bisexual? No
    Will he go to hell because he is hetrosexual? No
    Will he go to hell because he is homophobic? No
    bah..Bah..Blah
    you should take it with a grain of salt.Don't believe because some bible said so
    Have you ever been curious about psychopath?
    Will he go to hell because he born that way?
    I think he can go to heaven either if he do whatever he think it's a good things
    (if he think murder someone it's a good things so he can go the heaven)
    (please stay away from me, thank you)
    Maybe he was born for a specific purpose.
    If you do things like murder someone or pretend to think that steal someone is a good things
    but your mind already know it's wrong.I'm pretty sure you will go to hell.

• Of Course Not!

I believe that if you put your full faith in God and Jesus Christ then they will accept you into the kingdom of god. Remember that God loves all his children. So just remember if you believe and you have 100% faith, trust and love in God and Jesus, he will accept you into his kingdom.

• Romans Quote Taken Out of Context

Jesus said love thy neighbor as thyself. The Bible quote most often used to deny the happiness of Christian homosexuals comes from Paul's letter to the Romans 1:26-27 which states, "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error." What exactly is a "due penalty" for an "error?" Nowhere does it say homosexuality is a sin in the New Testament. The letters of Paul are the only places that mention homosexuality as something bad, but never a sin punishable by going to hell. Love one another. Hate is not a family value.

• God forgives ALL sins, doesn't he?

Being gay is a sin. I believe that if you think being gay is not a sin, there is a chance you could go to hell-but, that up to you and God, not for anyone else to decide.-I think that if you ask God for forgiveness for all your sins-including being Gay,-then you are saved and God will allow you into his kingdom. God forgives all sins, you just have to repent.

• All sins are equal

It says in the Bible that all sins are equal. You could go out and kill a man and that would be the same as telling a simple little lie. So how does being gay or any other sexuality make you go to hell? The Bible says that we are sinners, also. We are going to sin! And no matter how small or how big the sin is, its all the same! Ask yourself: are you a christian? Do you sin? Will you go to hell for sinning? Then why in the world would you go to hell for being gay?!

• The original language of the Bible that inspired by the Hold Spirit is not English.

Does the Bible contain a word "Homosexual"? Really?! Lot of translators can change the Bible's intention by a simple word. There are new words being invented as time goes by. Maybe you should read every original word from a scroll and understand them before you tell someone that "you're going to hell because of *every passage/scripture that you memorize*"

• Fuck that end of day judgement shit. Salvation lies with in.

Love is all if you love a man or a woman its the same mojo from with in. Doesn't matter. I just feel sorry for the ones that can't love at all. Dolphins are gay they love a bit of any action really. Go for gold. The dirt track is all good.
    For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.

• Only one sin thats unforgiven. And its a big one.

OF COURSE THEY DONT! As long as gays like me accept jesus, we will all go to heaven. The lord crated us, and jesus loves each and everyone ne of us as long as we accept him. Mass murderers, cereal killers, as long as these accept jesus christ as their lord and saviour, they will go to heaven. Well, i guess people like perverts / pedophiles and child molesters will go to hell, of course.

• There is nowhere in the Bible that says Homosexuals will go to hell.

As a person who was raised a christian their whole Life, I believe with all my heart that God still loves me no matter who I fall in love with. I am homosexual, and I have had a lot of trouble believing that God does exist because of hateful people like you. Who are you to say homosexuals (or anyone who is not straight, whatever their sexuality is) go to hell? You are NOT God. Therefore, you cannot say that it is fact homosexuals go to hell. “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."(Matthew 7:1-5 ) also before you go around judging and condemning people, check yourself. It says in many parts of the Bible not to judge or condemn. Only God knows who will get into heaven.

• I believe in a Kind and Wise God

I believe in a Kind and Wise God. Only God can know how a person's experiences have affected him in life. Only God can know how a person works to quietly better him or herself. Only God can know the true nature of our satisfaction or discontent. I don't believe that I / we have any authority to judge any person given this fundamental inability to genuinely understand others. I will leave these these judgments in God's hands - and will not attempt to speculate on His behalf.

c697456 says2015-03-27T04:26:34.190
You can make something complicated if you want it to be!
Simple fact is being gay is not a sin. But lust is a sin.
You would not go to hell just because you love a man.
God is a God of love, he gave us the 10 commands
which we cannot keep. That is why Jesus died
on the cross for our sins. How many sins do you need to go to hell ?
The simple answer is you need to repent every chance you can get.
Repent means to turn away from sin, not do the same sin over and over
again. If a Man and a Woman have a physical relationship that is not aligning
with the creation of a child then their sin is the same as a man having a physical relationship
with another man. We are what we are and we need to put Jesus first in our lives
[Sorry for the poor grammar I am not very good at writing]. Make your mission in life to get to heaven. Good luck.