Does the Bible value children and the unborn? (abortion topic)

Asked by: Jikpamu
  • Many verses supply evidence that the Bible does value children and the unborn.

Here are three verses that support my claim:
    Genesis 9:1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.
    Genesis 9:7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it."
    Mark 9:36-37 He took a little child whom he placed among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

• Not the Unborn:

The Bible only considers humans who breathe air, before the first breath the baby is not considered as human.
    Also in the only Abortion incident where the man punches the woman and causes an abortion, he is only to pay the husband a fine for depriving him of an heir, the woman receives no help nor attention and the death of the baby is not considered as murder, with such a precedent. Though not even the mother is considered, when she is likely severely injured.
    Only the stupid husband's loss of an heir, where genetically it may not even be his child.