• I own one

I own a chromebook and I am very happy with it. It is fast, lightweight and simple. There is nothing unecessary slowing it down. The only disadvantage is that the camera is poor quality, but that is to be expected really with the low price. I would definitely recommend it.

• The Chromebook has many good qualities.

The Chromebook has good aspects, and most of them revolve around people who love Google. Those who use Google search engine, Google+, and YouTube (owned by Google) will love the Chromebook because these features are built-in and optimized in this computer. Just as Apple had and still has its fan, so does Google and now Chromebook by Google.

• Yes it does

The new Chromebook does have some good aspects and it has a nice design. I think that it will have some market, but I don't think it will be able to lure away loyal apple buyers. It definitely has some good aspects that will attract people. We will have to wait.

• Yes, I think the Chromebook has good aspects.

While slightly underpowered compared to a regular laptop I think the Chromebook is a decent unit if you are looking to use it for its intended purpose of light web browsing and word processing, I think that it's made very clear that the machine is not capable of doing high powered graphical tasks.

• Yes it does.

I do think the Chromebook has some good aspects. I am not an expert on this matter but I think that it is fast. That is its main benefit. Also, I think that it is fairly lightweight. I think that it is not very prone to getting viruses. I also think that it is fairly inexpensive.