• The Constitution will always apply

The Constitution is like the rule book of the US, it has the way our country's government works and gives us our rights and freedoms. Whether you like it or not we would not be living in the same free country if we did not have the Constitution. ITS A LIVING DOCUMENT

• Constitution Still Applies

Yes, the Constitution still applies today, and for anyone who thinks otherwise, I must point them in the direction of the Amendment process which is setup to allow for changes in the Constitution to match a growing and changing world. Since it has this built in process, it still applies today.

• The Constitution will always apply

The Constitution of the United States has never become, and will never become, an irrelevant document in the governance of this country. If you need any proof, look at how the debate on how to interpret the Constitution has been ongoing since it became effective. It's a living document, and it will live on to continue to protect the rights of all Americans.

• Did you sign it?

I, nor anyone living today signed the constitution. How can I be held to a contact I did not sign or verbally agree to? Does a hospital claim ownership over a baby? No, I didn't agree to it by staying here. It currently costs $2350 to renounce your U.S. citizenship that was never consented to. Google:Voluntaryism

• No one signed it today

I didn't sign the constitution. How can be held to a contract I didn't sign? Can a hospital claim ownership over you simply because you were born there. No, I am not free to leave as of 2016 it costs $2350 to renounce citizenship that I didn't agree to. Google:Voluntaryism

• No one signed it today